Need Moderators

We have some great mods, and I've seen them in action. (won't go into all the specifics, but there were a couple posts that needed immediate editing and the mods were on top of it. Specifically, Omri on one of them. Thanks!)

Thanks to the mods. It's one of those behind the scenes things that keeps this forum one of the best.

Sincerely, salsalady

Phew! Thats what I meant...
I just can't type that smart. Sl rules! (but not for moderator) ( No-Way-No-How)

Here's to OMRI... :beer: :beer: :beer:

We have some great mods, and I've seen them in action. (won't go into all the specifics, but there were a couple posts that needed immediate editing and the mods were on top of it. Specifically, Omri on one of them. Thanks!)

Thanks to the mods. It's one of those behind the scenes things that keeps this forum one of the best.

Sincerely, salsalady

Hey SL you realize you said that with SD naked man chest above you? :D
Aaron

:rofl: That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Nova? :rofl:

Now now, no reason to be like that! They call me siddy (like fitty but ten cents more) because i am so gangsta.
No room for gangsta mods though they would have the place on fire in about two seconds flat.

See thats why me no mod, maka no sense mumameea!

There are seriously good people here that might fit the job if they want it. I definitely think Nova is one of the best. :D
I'm the living proof you don't have to be too serious to be a mod. being an incredibly sexy, intelligent, talented and funny guy didn't stop me! :P

There are seriously good people here that might fit the job if they want it. I definitely think Nova is one of the best. :D
I'm the living proof you don't have to be too serious to be a mod. being an incredibly sexy, intelligent, talented and funny guy didn't stop me! :P
+ juan

Agreed Omri. Nova seems like a solid dude, plus, anyone with an 11.7 average daily post count ought to be a moderator....I mean jeese, if you can post that often without getting banned that's testament to your powers of potential moderation. (I see leather pants, nipple rings and a french tickler in this forums future...:woohoo: )

Agreed Omri. Nova seems like a solid dude, plus, anyone with an 11.7 average daily post count ought to be a moderator....I mean jeese, if you can post that often without getting banned that's testament to your powers of potential moderation. (I see leather pants, nipple rings and a french tickler in this forums future...:woohoo: )
People don't get banned that often. I don't think I've ever seen a ban of someone that wasn't a spammer.

I know Omri, this is a great place with first class members and moderation. I was just teasing a little. I know whomever is selected for the new moderator post will continue the fair and open spirit of the forum. And joking aside, I do think Nova would make a good mod, after all he knows the system and has a handle on the daily ebb and flow.

Omri got a raise when he saw TB in a merkin.

short memory Omri...I can think of several that broke the rules and are no longer with us...but I will say they were banned for good reason...
I will admit to having memory problems. :lol:

While we're at it. I vote for AJ. he did an amazing job. :beer:

Back