• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Need pepper sites!

So I need websites that sell peppers! Preferrably sites that still have fresh pods available! And also if anyone has any Aji Colorado left I would like to get my hands on some! Thanks!

Ok so I have on my list.

Pexpeppers.com
Pepperlover.com

look in the forum adds below (in classifieds)

i sell them, juanitospeppers.com
elcap, sadisticpeppers.com
mike and jen, buckeyepepper.com
ignite, facebook.com/peppergeek

juanitos said:

Thanks for the info I placed an order. I also left a note on the check out page. Thanks!  

P.S. 

I wish Pex still had the white Fatalli sauce? I think it was white fatalli I cant remember but I cant seem to find it there anymore.

DrUnK said:
Thanks for the info I placed an order. I also left a note on the check out page. Thanks!  

P.S. 

I wish Pex still had the white Fatalli sauce? I think it was white fatalli I cant remember but I cant seem to find it there anymore.

Why dont you just ask him about the sauce with a PM or better yet talk to him in chat. He's in chat most evenings and he's cool as a eskimo

hogleg said:

Why dont you just ask him about the sauce with a PM or better yet talk to him in chat. He's in chat most evenings and he's cool as a eskimo
Great plan thank you. I'll try to catch him on there. 

I sell fresh peppers 12 months a year, but I must admit, the ones in the middle of the winter are smaller than the ones during the hot months. I just have to put more in to fill the boxes. I sell out everything I have ready each week though, but don't have to turn anyone down if they are alright with waiting until the next week for shipping. Shipping only on Mondays gives me a chance to recover until the next week. Tom
http://seriouslyhotpeppers.com

willard3 said:
Thanks but google doesn't tell me who is reputable/who is selling legit seeds and peppers. That's why I posted here.

juanitos said:

Also wanted to update you guys on my first order I got from Juanito's Peppers!

http://postimg.org/image/nzr6u6kln/

Super cheap and fast! Shipped out same day I ordered and they are fresh! Thanks for the Cayennes and flakes too!  I didn't look up what the little white ones were and thought they were just some wild variety so I munched on one for breakfast... Turns out it's a White Bullet Hab... I was a tad surprised at how much heat these little guys pack and DAMN the chinense flavor is SOOO strong with these little dudes.

Ask Brian the owner and he will answer I am sure or look at the pictures on the site that I took :) 5 and 8 are ghosts and I could guess the rest but I am sure he would know. 

JoynersHotPeppers said:
Ask Brian the owner and he will answer I am sure or look at the pictures on the site that I took :) 5 and 8 are ghosts and I could guess the rest but I am sure he would know. 
He sure did! Good guy. Thanks for the response and advice!

Back