• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

music Need some YouTube/FB followers (music)

Proud Marine Dad said:
What about Hi Watt, Orange and Peavey? ;)
Say what?????????????

I mean, I love my XXX snd the 6505 is the reigning metal amp, but no one ever made us deaf like Marshall....

You sure as hell don't see Orange doing this.
judas-priest-corbis-660-80.jpg

Slayer%252BKerry%252BKing.jpg

The Hot Pepper said:

Thanks! Here's the most recent performance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VkyEZNNZl0&list=PLSiyN3sI4BcoYvLFfDrDQ_XOUe4Bn3lky&index=5

And here's a BRAND NEW song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGNWneibJKk&list=PLSiyN3sI4BcoYvLFfDrDQ_XOUe4Bn3lky&index=7

I think that was in the "listening to now" topic you said something...

Great videos Boss man. Which one is you?

Jeff H said:
Say what?????????????

I mean, I love my XXX snd the 6505 is the reigning metal amp, but no one ever made us deaf like Marshall....

Was I supposed to be impressed? Having ten stacks doesnt impress me. I saw all the greats in their prime. What bands are those?

Billy Gibbons does and he's far better than the wannabees you posted. lol

Proud Marine Dad said:
Was I supposed to be impressed? Having ten stacks doesnt impress me. I saw all the greats in their prime. What bands are those?

Billy Gibbons does and he's far better than the wannabees you posted. lol

Judas Priest and Slayer????????????????/ Want to be bands??????  Please.

Proud Marine Dad said:
Judas Priest is good. I was never into Slayer.
You do know that the reason bands use the amps they do is because they are endorsed by them right?
Ah hell!
That's why they have so many amps on the stage. The manufacturers are providing the gear in exchange for marketing.
Who'da thunk?

HopsNBarley said:
Ah hell!
That's why they have so many amps on the stage. The manufacturers are providing the gear in exchange for marketing.
Who'da thunk?
Don't believe it? You have much to learn young guitar player.

Jeff H said:
Say what?????????????

judas-priest-corbis-660-80.jpg

Slayer%252BKerry%252BKing.jpg

Great videos Boss man. Which one is you?

Tose are false cabs. They are fronts. Hollow behind. Usually just the head (1-200 w usually ) tapped into the PA system.

sirex said:
Tose are false cabs. They are fronts. Hollow behind. Usually just the head (1-200 w usually ) tapped into the PA system.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :shh: :shh:

Don't let the secret out. No need to let facts get in the way of a good PMD pounding :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Black-Veil-Brides-fake-cabs.jpg

I don't know how to follow all that stuff. But damm Patron, still stellar!

Shit! Just last night my neighbor came over and while he was helping us drain a bottle of Jack, I turned him on to Fear Report.

Through my Klipsch's. We listened to every song I own. Sure wish I would have found this thread!

Scoville DeVille said:
I don't know how to follow all that stuff. But damm Patron, still stellar!
Shit! Just last night my neighbor came over and while he was helping us drain a bottle of Jack, I turned him on to Fear Report.
Through my Klipsch's. We listened to every song I own. Sure wish I would have found this thread!
Which Klipsch's do you have Scovie? In have an old pair of Polk SDA's and I love them. Klipsch made some good speakers as well. Here's mine:

sirex said:

Well... Yeah... ;)  Could you imagine the racket that many stacks would create? I feared cranking my 5150 stack! It was downright painful, especially in tight spaces. 120 tube watts is a bit excessive for small venues.

Quite a few bands I have played with had dummy cabs up front. Then you look behind them and they would have badass little combo amps being mic'd into the PA. Not many guys we played shows with had the funds for rack mounted gear.

Back