Needed stupid hot pepper seeds

I planted lots of ts morugas, butch t, bhutlah chocolate brain strain, Carolina reapers and a couple of others. I have other seeds but all I want to grow is just the hottest of the hots this year. Anyway I started germinating a whole bunch two weeks ago on seedlings mats in my aquarium. We had a led fixture on top which was good but just wasn't enough. I put some t5 grow lights on top a week later and I was gone for three days and all of the seedling that sprouted died. I really didn't expect them to lose that much moisture over a three day weekend but they did. I want to get some more planted ASAP as its getting late to start seedlings here in SoCal. where the plants will be outside.
Point being does anyone want to sell me some of the above mentioned seeds or some that you might feel are even hotter? Got PayPal, cash, check or what ever. I've given away lots of seeds here to a few folk and was hoping my karma will help. I'm not asking for handouts necessarily...albiet I'll take em but I just want to get some stuff back in the seedling chamber quick.
I'll probably do some novelty stuff a little later from what I already have but as you all well know some of these stupid hots are a little finicky and can take a while to germinate.
Thanks all,
Robert

Where do you live in so cal if you don't mind me asking. I'm in so cal as well, in the inland empire.

Which seeds died? I have some of the varieties you mentioned. PM me also, if I mail out tomorrow you should get it by Wednesday.

Steve
My bad, you should get by Thursday.

Lovepeppers said:
Where do you live in so cal if you don't mind me asking. I'm in so cal as well, in the inland empire.
Which seeds died? I have some of the varieties you mentioned. PM me also, if I mail out tomorrow you should get it by Wednesday.
SteveMy bad, you should get by Thursday.
Almost all of them. The Chocolate Bhutlahs had not germinated yet but the ones I had might have been one of those that take almost 30 days to germinate. The root riot starter cubes were so bone dry that I'm pretty sure they're ruined as well. I'm in Valley Center...pretty close to I.E. As a matter of fact I'm going up to Riverside on Saturday morning for a BBQ Certification class.

The bhutlah may be the only variety that I may not have or it may be the red variety that I may have a couple of. I will let you know after I get off work and check.

Lovepeppers said:
The bhutlah may be the only variety that I may not have or it may be the red variety that I may have a couple of. I will let you know after I get off work and check.
No problem like I said I'll pay for any inconveniences.
Robert

I have two Chocolate Bhutlah off phenos seeds, plenty of CBS and Primo/Reaper seeds. If you want some PM me. I know Florisa (mpicante) could hook you up with all of these too, but has the real deal pheno of C.Bhutlah.

Back