Neil @ The Hippy Seed

I have been watching Neil's videos all day...I'll be damn...I now have a new hero. I only wish I was as tough as him. If you haven't seen these vids..you gotta check em out...just type in chilli tests on youtube...it is hours of amazing footage of one helluva man. Oh yeah...I am gonna be doing some reviews here in the next couple days..I have the full line of kato's products and Ass Murderin' Sauce and Screaming Cock all in the fridge right now...as well as some Mile High, Blair's, and Mad Dog I am fixing to crack open.So if you are looking for reviews look my way over the next few weeks....I am looking for a sponsor for my nationally ranked wiffleball team...we are going to the national championships on July 26th in Mishawaka, Indiana...I'd love to have a young upstart hot sauce sponsor who can send me some product and schwag to pass out to help them get some fans...anyone interested let me know...there will be like 2,000 people there age 17-35 so...if you want me to hook you up..i'd love to..We are sponsored by McDonalds so we get alot of attention at our tent!! Hot Peppas up ya arse!:onfire:

B.D.

BDTastebuds said:
I have been watching Neil's videos all day...I'll be damn...I now have a new hero. I only wish I was as tough as him. If you haven't seen these vids..you gotta check em out...just type in chilli tests on youtube...it is hours of amazing footage of one helluva man. Oh yeah...I am gonna be doing some reviews here in the next couple days..I have the full line of kato's products and Ass Murderin' Sauce and Screaming Cock all in the fridge right now...as well as some Mile High, Blair's, and Mad Dog I am fixing to crack open.So if you are looking for reviews look my way over the next few weeks....I am looking for a sponsor for my nationally ranked wiffleball team...we are going to the national championships on July 26th in Mishawaka, Indiana...I'd love to have a young upstart hot sauce sponsor who can send me some product and schwag to pass out to help them get some fans...anyone interested let me know...there will be like 2,000 people there age 17-35 so...if you want me to hook you up..i'd love to..We are sponsored by McDonalds so we get alot of attention at our tent!! Hot Peppas up ya arse!:onfire:

B.D.
"It takes 2 to make a thing go right"

Yeppers, nothing like the blow-by-blow sort of review IHMO. He's da man. :)

I'm waiting on my fresh pods to grow, in the meantime I'll prolly do some comparison vid reviews using dried pods from Hippy.

Be kinda fun to see the difference between fresh and dry I figure.
I can tell ya though, even dried, stuff like the Bih or Morich will hurt ya. I like it. :twisted:

-QS

I will put you on my website as well..You guys are awesome...I would make a vid but my face is scary when I am on the pepper dope....whooowheee!:mouthonfire:

Thanks!

I recommand getting Neil's "extreme danger" seed pack...you can grow most all of the hottest peppers on earth in one swoop. Plus, if ya buy his dried pods you can plants the seeds and still eat the pods. ;)

I did all that and never looked back..heheh. And, compared to what a bottle of sauce is off the Internet, it's very inexpensive. Naterally, ya can get a custom order too..he's a great bloke that way.

There is nothing like the real peppers themselves.

Spreading the chilehead looove...
dancing_banana.gif

-QS

ok...i'm ready !

Neil...when you read this get me some seeds ready...I wanna grow em and then eat em!!! Nobody could ever call you guys pussies that's for sure::flamethrower::flamethrower::onfire:

Back