• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Neils last chilli test of the season

Just seen Neils latest and last chilli test of the season and was wondering where is this Orange cobra chilli from and if anyone is growing it on here?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPOzxNOlZa8&feature=player_profilepage

here's the link, looks like an interesting chile

Neil mentioned getting it from the flyingappleseedco, so you want to meet the owner and ask him

He has wisdom in all things pepper. I noticed mmcdermott2 is a fan.

Great review !!
Hi All.. I went to Hippyseeds sight to ask him a question ! Does anyone know why the link on his page (contact us) isn't working OR is it something to do with my puter as I have been having a few problems..Thanx in advance Dave

Neil mentioned getting it from the flyingappleseedco, so you want to meet the owner and ask him

He has wisdom in all things pepper. I noticed mmcdermott2 is a fan.

Hahaha, this Duran guy really cracked me up, doing his vid with this face all covered up like that.

He looks like he's either on the run from the law or in the witness protection program.

Would any of you seriously consider buying seeds from this eBay seller? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

dvg

Weird guy.
Disappeared from ebay, banned here (anyone know why?), last seen ranting on youtube 7 months ago. I guess THSC is your only hope in getting info about these orange cobra chillies.

Weird guy.
Disappeared from ebay, banned here (anyone know why?), last seen ranting on youtube 7 months ago. I guess THSC is your only hope in getting info about these orange cobra chillies.
Yeah i heard about this guy and thought the same as if i contacted the ebay seller i would be given hype and probably get no further. I just thought a few members would have grown this one or knew if it has a different name. I am not interested in growing this one just yet it would just be cool to find out a bit more on where it came from

I have a picture of that dudes face uncovered. I drawded a penis on his forehead in paint.
He scares me. :cry:

Back