Never drink another drop

I was up till god knows when....don't even remember going to bed. Theres empty cans everywhere...did i eat anything? I hope I ate something.
Tastes like I tried to chew on a possum at some point.
Oww my head :doh: Even the coffee is too noisy. Thats it.
I'll never touch another drop...well for a few hours anyway.

i miss hangovers, waking up to a screaming wife abusing me for doing stuff i can't remember doing the night before, waking up in weird Places or prodded by the Sgt "oi, piss off its 6am go home" and that great taste of Ashtray or the Possum as you get in the morn..

3 yrs now without a drink :shocked:
Booooooooo and Coopers Haven't gone Broke yet due to my stoppage, lol

But Alcohol + Neil + Chilli's = Danger, Idiots arn't suppose to drink So i dont anymore

Hope ya feeel better soon mate

hahaha, I am curious what else you'll discover...

Have you checked the numbers called from your phone yesterday?

Anyway, hope you'll feel okay again really soon. Well, you need a few hours of suffering to remind you about yesterday I guess, but may they pass swiftly!

there's not much that can compare to a pounding head the next day after drinking copious amounts of dark beer and eating ridiculously hot food the night before. oh why does it burn so much coming out??? and when it's liquefied it seems to burn more!

I drank alot of tequila and beer the other day and now my neighbours won't talk to me and dart in side when I'm outside in the yard.

...there loss .............lol
I love those mornings .......you know that something happened last night but not so bad that police were needed. lol

Yeah ...when someone tells me that I was trying to take my pants off over my head the night before..all I can think of is....excellent! Good times.
Cheers, TB.

Even better is drinking copius amounts of beer WITH hotsauce and/or chillis in it, seems to help after effects and gives a nice dual buzz..until ya hit the head next 'morn. ;-D

Currently drinking outa my monster mug with sriracha and stuff in it. MOOhahaha.

-Q

theHippySeedCo said:
i miss hangovers, waking up to a screaming wife abusing me for doing stuff i can't remember doing the night before, waking up in weird Places or prodded by the Sgt "oi, piss off its 6am go home" and that great taste of Ashtray or the Possum as you get in the morn..

3 yrs now without a drink :shocked:
Booooooooo and Coopers Haven't gone Broke yet due to my stoppage, lol

But Alcohol + Neil + Chilli's = Danger, Idiots arn't suppose to drink So i dont anymore

Hope ya feeel better soon mate

Wait, an Austrailian that doesnt drink..........?????????

last time I felt that bad I decided that a 60 of fireball was a good thing to drink....Next day I was curled up on my couch in the fetal position crying like a little schoolgirl...that much sugar in any drink is just a desaster waiting to happen...I cant even take the smell of that stuff now

Canuk Pepperhead said:
I can't even take the smell of that stuff now
A bit like me with Sherry, I had a very large bottle of it on an empty stomach when I was a teenager. It was my first drunk experience, never ever will I touch that stuff again.

rainbowberry said:
A bit like me with Sherry, I had a very large bottle of it on an empty stomach when I was a teenager. It was my first drunk experience, never ever will I touch that stuff again.

Brass Monkeys.

Senior Prom

I was still drunk the next day.

Back