• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New aeroponics setup

Here it is....

102210080633_01.jpg

I know im starting a bit early, but I just didn't want to waste the seedlings that I had popped.

I know some people start their seeds indoors in novt for the next season, so because i'm early, I know they will be larger, but I hope that by putting them in front of a window for light, it will slow down the growth a bit.

So My friend who I got the equipment from also gave me a 400w mh, so I decided instead of just putting the setup in a window i put it into a closet and hung the light over it.

With in just a week I see great improvement.

this was all the extra stuff he isnt currently using, so he let me have it all. Only thing i have had to buy is the ph down and the nutes, and hydrocorns.

The seedlings are about 3 inches tall and starting to get their third set of leaves. Ill try to get some pictures up soon.

I envy you... I ain't got no freinds growing anything or got anything lieing around I could use haha.

man a 400 mh, is that thing bright as hell haha? I think I might need to do some online shopping for either LED lights or just fluro panels haha. which ever one cost less I guess, any suggestions on that

Definatley cant beat free, like green machine I made a similar setup for under $10 using some Homer buckets from HD :) , I didnt put in as many holes as in the store bought ones but could have made more.

FxB1.jpg

DSCN4227.jpg

I use mine to start plants then they go into dirt when they get bigger, second pic was right before I pulled them and put them in dirt.

Back