New Batch of Naga Snakebite Private Reserve Now Ready

Hello & Happy Christmas from us all at www.thechileman.org

Firstly can I thank those of you that purchased bottles any of our earlier batches of our Naga Snakebite Sauce (whether it be the Extreme or Private Reserve version). It was very much appreciated and I hope you enjoyed it. We are a small niche 'hobbist' operation and your funds were much needed to support the continual development and hosting of thechileman.org

For those that are interested, Batch 3 (Private Reserve) has recently been 'brewed' & matured to a point were were no happy to release it - just in time for Christmas!!

We have tweaked the recipie slightly to ensure you will enjoy an even hotter Christmas!! If your interested, you can find the latest batch listed on ebay here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Naga-Snakebit...ryZ14313QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Alternatively just type 'Naga Snakebite' into the ebay search engine

Once again, thank you for your continuing support and on behalf of Julian & I (the chile men) I would like to wish you a happy and safe Christmas.

Mark :mouthonfire:
www.thechileman.org

darlochileman said:
Select the Europe rate (£3.50) and Ill pick up the rest. Hows that?
Great. :onfire:
After all the compliments this sauce got, I can't to try it myself. :cool:

Thank-you darlo for keeping us in the loop. I have been keeping my last morsel of Special Reserve laying in state waiting for an announcement of more to come.

Great sauce, you do fine work. I would take my hat off if I were wearing one.

Mark I'm sure you used to be able to buy the sauces straight from your site as well as ebay or am I wrong? I always find it easiest to do it on ebay anyway.

Hi Rainbowberry,

The reviews etc are on the site but I use ebay to sell it as its quick, easy and pretty safe (Ive only been ripped off a few times!). To avoid the nasty ebay fees buters can make payment directly via paypal (our address is thechileman at hotmail.co.uk As far as Im aware its the seller that pays the fees but I may be wrong.

Good news, I can finally try it!

Two bottles would be 6quid postage to Germany, right? Sorry for asking, don't get this wrong (please!!!!), but could you check if it is that much, I hate paying a lot of postage and receiving a package with stamps worth a fraction of what I paid...

No offense, just asking, because I'd like to order 2 bottles straight away.

Thanks!

Awesome, I wish I coulda got into the 15-pod version....:(

But, I'll have my own peppers soon enough. Muhahaha.

Friend of mine in England just got his bottle of SBPR today, so we'll see how he digs it.

-Q

I just received my bottles of the 10 pod version. This is the first time I've had that one (I had the 5 pod last time). I can't wait to try it on pizza tonight.....

Back