event NEW Fiery Wing Challenge at the Seaview Hotel Brisbane, Queensland ,Australia

Man o man did that go offffff. Loads of ppl , everyone got into it & had a great time.

Well done Mick & Marita - got some pics to put up later :)

bentalphanerd said:
Man o man did that go offffff. Loads of ppl , everyone got into it & had a great time.

Well done Mick & Marita - got some pics to put up later :)

I agree Bent, a good afternoon for a comp. Didn't get to see the final rounds had to pick up my daughter.

had the best time there today, definately going to every one from now, so fun, and funny, and taste tested each round of wings, damn that last round one was hot, didnt kick in for a bit but a minute or so later, !!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahah
awesome day all round
cheers

Huge crowd great atmospher
Mc was Great as always
The wings were nice and hot
Will have some photos and stuff over the next few days
I ended up on missing a fair bit as I was in the kitchen a bit.
We had one vomiter
and some disagreements over who one
But thats why I got judges

I'll keep u posted.
Mick

It did get pretty crowded - where to next Mr Stillmanz? Gonna have to find a bigger pub lol

160809153801.jpg

HOLY SH!T.

Thats a crowd if i ever saw one. BOOOOOOOOOO that i couldn't be there.

I want MOAR pics!!!! So did Mickey D take it out again Stillz or do we have a new trophy holder? What was the crowd estimated at??

Looks like it was very well planned Stillz, well done :)

Micky lost to Steve the red Ranga.
it was a bit contentous.
Big crowd pub was happy with me.
OK so I'll dump a few pics, there will be more to come in a few days and we had it filmed so will eventually get that up.
ok lots of pics.
DSCF4047.jpg

DSCF4052.jpg

DSCF4044.jpg

Photo0100.jpg

Yeah was the MC as nervous as last time? I remember him in the dunnies getting g'd up!! He is fantastic.

I don't have the photo on hand, but I believe that there is definately a few around of young Boby evaping. Also I know we got it filmed. When I get the rest of the photos in the next few days I'll put some up.

Looked great, the Missus wants a holiday and guess where. Up that way and "you can go visit all your chilli friends" whens the Next 1 LOL

Heaps there, bigger each time :D have to try the Quad tooo at some stage

Back