New from Coastal South Carolina

And Yes;
I have active peppers now, turning ripe on the plant, and setting flowers!

I hope to find a home here where I can share what I know, and find out how little that is!

I have always had a small garden, and always grown peppers of some kind. Just this year my interest has grown. I asked for seeds for chocolate habanero, and got two plants also. A chocolate Hab and a Bhut Jolokia. I now have a new favorite peppers to cut up into salsa!

I smoked ripe jalapenos, then dried them, and ground them into power. Used this in BBQ rubs.

Yes, I also love to cook good BBQ, and also judge BBQ with the South Carolina BBQ Association.

Retired NAVY Submarine ET, now an industrial electrician.

:welcome: from Florida! Thank you for your service, my brother is Active Navy right now. He's MM:Wep/Torpedoman on the USS Albany. Congratulations on your budding peppers, may they be plentiful!

Hi from Upstate SC. There are lots of knowledgeable folks who contribute to the forum. No end to their expertise. Welcome! Tom

Welcome from Fort Worth...I was in Charleston from 71-73 at the Naval Hospital as a corpsman...actually moved my Ear Nose and Throat clinic from the old hospital to the new one...and was there when the tornado hit the hospital...

enjoy the forum....lots of good people here...

Its a bit late but how many South Carolinians are there around here?

So, welcome!

I'm in St. George, Cappy is in Charleston and I think there is still one other in the Charleston area.

Back