New from Ohio

Hello everyone! I am new here and getting ready to start my first hot pepper grow indoors. I will be growing Naga morich, Aji lemon, Tabasco and a few others to be determined a little later. Maybe you can all help me decide?!? I will be growing indoors under a 400 watt HPS inside a secret jardin DR80. I will be using a hydrofarm mega garden hydroponic system and hope to selectively breed the nagas for future grows to the highest yielding plant I find.
Does anyone here selectively breed their peppers? Or do you just let them do their thing? And can you even selectively breed them? I don't know much about pepper growing but I have bred tomatoes based on the traits I liked and just assume I can do that with peppers too? Anyways, I will be planting the seeds either tonight or tomorrow. I will be posting a log and pics then as well. Hope to have some watchers!

Welcome from Southfield Michigan.

May You Soul Rest In Peppers

HERE

4386562877_0488df8fc1.jpg

NJA

Hello and Welcome from Virginia. If you're into peppers, you'll like it here.:)

Welcome to the site. So glad I joined. People here are, Well you'll see. Its awesome. There are lots of people who are very knowledgable and quite humble as well.
Hope you learn lots, and if your growing anything :fireball: Good Luck this year.

Back