New from Ontario

QuadShotz said:
Greetings Penny!

I'm originally from London, ONT. meself.

Welcome to the madness of THP. :)

Thanks....speaking of London...my daughter has applied to Fanshaw...small world huh :)

Penny said:
I grew up near Sauble, but no, i am really close to Blue Mountain and Wasaga Beach....ever been??

Oh yeah - to both. Our company hockey tourny, which travels the east half of the country, is back up in Collingwood this spring. I haven't been to Wasaga since before the fire though. Have they finished the rebuild? How does it look?

I go to Sauble, Port Elgin and Kincardine on vacation every year.

Hot Canuck said:
Oh yeah - to both. Our company hockey tourny, which travels the east half of the country, is back up in Collingwood this spring. I haven't been to Wasaga since before the fire though. Have they finished the rebuild? How does it look?

I go to Sauble, Port Elgin and Kincardine on vacation every year.

They are getting there, some business's will be back, and some wont, which is too bad, but its still a BUSY spot for sure!
You mean you dont come to Collingwood for Elvis :):):)

Penny said:
They are getting there, some business's will be back, and some wont, which is too bad, but its still a BUSY spot for sure!
You mean you dont come to Collingwood for Elvis :):):)

Stojko???

lol...no, I don't make that particular function...last time we had the tourny up there though, I do recall a good scrap between some of our boys and some of the locals at the big girlie bar...none of them were wearing blue suede shoes...

Hot Canuck said:
Stojko???

lol...no, I don't make that particular function...last time we had the tourny up there though, I do recall a good scrap between some of our boys and some of the locals at the big girlie bar...none of them were wearing blue suede shoes...

Stoijko :lol::lol::lol:, Nope not that one ;)

Back