• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New grow.

Right now I have 12 plants under 125 watt cfls and about 50 new seedlings under a 13w cfl fish aquarium hood. That is also what I started the first 12 under. I have a 75w output T8 as well as a shop lamp reflector that I can use any Capable bulb in. I also have a few plants i have had virtually no lighting for that are leggy..

How could I configure what I have to suit more trays and transplants?
Also how often should I water? I have about a 4/1 of soil and Pearlite mix. I mixed it with hyponex myself. I got the hyponex for free.
I have a little bit of mykos and some MG liquid. How should I use that?

I am thinking about getting some xtreme gardening once and done feeder packs. Should I use those when they get moved to the next container?

Love to help man but you're asking for the entire book here. Take the initiative and do some research and help yourself. If you have a specific question on one or two things people will be quite happy to help. Nobody wants to write down the entire plan on how to grow peppers.

For what you can set up with those lights you're going to have to figure that out. You don't have any serious lights so you're going to need the plants within a few inches of them. That's going to limit your available space. Not enough light and they get leggy which you've already found out. Figure out the area the lights can be effective and keep your plants within it.

Water when they're dry. Lift the plants up and feel the weight. The lighter it is the more water you need to add. Fill a cup up with dry medium and compare the weight to one that is wet. You'll get it figured out.

Read the directions on the ferts/amendments. Cut the rate down to about 25% until the plants get some size. I don't know anything about extreme gardening so I can't help you there.

Good luck to you.

Back