New grower from KC MO

First time grower, was looking for a good forum, and I found it!  

I love to research everything I do in life, spent countless hours on forums over the last 16+ years researching/learning/discussing every hobby I get into, from motorcycles, cars, computers.  Already spent entirely too much time here reading in the few days since I signed up

My grow log, nothing special, next year plan to expand :)
http://thehotpepper.com/topic/61185-first-time-grower-outdoor-and-trying-to-overwinter/

:welcome:  to the THP forums from SC! You sound just like me; any time I get an interest in something new, I spend countless hours reading everything I can find (websites, forums, blogs, etc... watch plenty of YouTube vids too!). With such a massive amount of information wealth unlike any in history at our fingertips, I don't see why anyone wouldn't do the same. I also just love to learn new things....

Best of growing this year on your balcony; hope you get some good harvests!  :cool:

Greetings from FL! Used to live in Grain Valley and Independence while spending some summers of my youth in KC MO.

sirex said:
Greetings from FL! Used to live in Grain Valley and Independence while spending some summers of my youth in KC MO.
I like KC a lot, just moved here almost 3 years ago from a smaller town not far away, only thing that sucks is how spread out it is!  

Welcome! I totally get what you and Alchemistic are talking about when it comes to researching. I love to saturate myself with knowledge of something I'm passionate about or other things that are nessasry to know. I checked out your grow log and will continue to follow. Good luck

Back