• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New Grower, Plants Having Issues

That rash on the de Arbol plant is cleared up on the new growth, I think that plant just needed some nutrients.

That plant with the spots - I cut all those spotty leaves off, I didn't want that stuff possibly spreading to my other plants. I don't know what it was, but it wasn't caused by contact with the pot, it was constantly working its way into new growth. I looked all around the net to see if I could find out what it was, closest thing I could find was bacterial leaf spot. 

Anyway, now what I have is a healthy stem with healthy looking axillary buds coming along nicely with no spots, so far. I'm content to wait and see what happens...

41270412645_58b8888a95_k.jpg

Here are the three little ones I was wondering about with the slow growth, they seem to be doing better 15 days later:

42171046681_5a30ce6fa5_k.jpg

The first plants I did were all Miracle Gro potting mix, I recently started mixing that 50/50 with coco. These pics probably just have a little bit of coco spread over the top of the MG.

I love growing in coco.  I was just about to say...  YOu mentioned DyanGro.  If you are growing in coco, you would do well to go straight to that, forget everything else.  I prefer CNS17, but DyanGro is good, too. (assuming that you are using Foliage Pro)

Back