• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics New Pics (Outside)

Hi everyone,

Well, my $1 vinyl shower curtain and $1 bamboo sticks have seemed to do the trick..no more sun damage. Anyways, I have attached a few pics of half of my plants that I put outside two weeks ago this Saturday. They are still close together because I am slowly getting them used to the sun by taking down the shade a half hour or so earlier every day. Once they are acclimitized I will spread them out.

There are about 100 or so pods already, I will try and get some close-up pics when the lighting is better.

Enjoy,

The little outdoor plot
P1011991.jpg

Some sun damage
P1011993.jpg

Bellengrath Gardens (Next year I wont be growing this, I didnt realize it was only an ornamnetal)
P1011994.jpg

My indoor Tabago Seasoning with my 102 Lb dog, Huckle
P1011996-1.jpg

thepodpiper said:
Hey G Dogg, Whats on the cover of that gardening magazine thats in the pic of your Tobago Seasoning plant?

Dale

Haha, its a Maxim magazine with Eva Longoria on the cover. I am selling all my old Maxims (35 of them for 20 bucks, pick up only lol)

thepodpiper said:
Hey G Dogg, Whats on the cover of that gardening magazine thats in the pic of your Tobago Seasoning plant?

Dale

Looks like it's an article on melons.

Pepp3rFreak said:
Bwhahahhhahhahahaa I almost pee'd myself after seeing this response!!!

maybe not pee but I sure had to wipe of my screen

poor dog has to move the plant everytime he wants to eat while your looking at said Melon Mag

LOL, great thread guys.

Nice MacGiver work on the plant heat sheild.

And the pic of the dog looking through the plants is great!

Back