for-sale New Powders for Sale - Smoked - Mesquite/Apple Woods

I have a few more powders up for sale. These varieties are smoked powders. Something a little different from most of mine. Quantities below are what remains. Minimum order size is 0.5 oz.

Below is what I will have to offer (powder numbers start where previous ones left off):

- Powder #16: 7 Pot Variety Mix Red (C. chin) - Smoked with Apple and Mesquite woods - extremely hot - blend of 7 Pot Primo, 7 Pot Brain Strain, 7 Pot Chiguanas #2 and 7 Pot Infinity - OUT-OF-STOCK

- Powder #17: Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Blend Yellow (C chin) - Smoked with Apple and Mesquite woods - very hot - OUT-OF-STOCK

- Powder #18: Morado - Mexico - blazing hot variety that really smacks you quick - chocolate color - Smoked with Apple and Mesquite woods - very hot - OUT-OF-STOCK

- Powder #19: White Habalokia - actually pods were very light yellow (C. chin) - non-smoked - OUT-OF-STOCK

Shipping and handling fees are always very reasonable. Will quote based on actual location and quantity purchased. PM me if interested in any. I am almost wiped out of super hots after this.

Thanks everyone!

Chris

So Chris, I have decided that it would be best for my marriage if you would stop producing new powders. She just cannot understand why I am constantly spending money on different powders, and I am like a crackhead waiting on the cooks next batch. :rofl:

On second thought, screw it. Keep em' comin'.

Ok, I just went out to get the mail... My .5's of 16 &17 got here and almost blew my mailbox off its stand! The smell is beautiful when I open my package. Smoke and fire, haha, the color in the pics didn't do the powders justice. Real color. Amazing. Im kinda culinarily amazed which doesn't happen too often, not that it doesn't, but ya... Well done man! Now to nuke myself.

Awesome Chef C. Glad to hear it as always. Keeping good color is a key goal of mine and of course FLAVOR. Have fun with the nuking process. The best part, right? :)

Chris

Got my #16 powder today Chris and WOW! The smell is something else and then :mouthonfire: . Very impressive and nicely done, thanks again Chris.....for everything ;).

Alright, I just got home and gave the powder #16 that I bought a try. WOW! I did the same thing that I have done with each of the powders that I have purchased from you and I dipped a small bit of the powder directly on my tongue. I swear that it felt like I was getting my tongue pierced. It has that instant heat like the brain strain that I reviewed followed by the best smoked flavor of any powder or flake I have tried so far. The smoky flavor is quickly replaced by a whole mouth burn, again like the fresh brain strain pepper. As the heat fades you can again taste the nice smoky flavor that almost has a light charred taste. I think the chocolate thunder powder just got replaced as an ingredient in my guacamole. That is as long as I am the only one eating it.

Again, you have really outdone yourself. Another awesome pepper. Thats why I keep coming back for more, and again my only regret is that I didn't purchase more.

Thanks,
Nick

WOW Powders arrived today,
6248352654_bec62fb9bd_z.jpg

Complex flavor balance...with fresh pod heat.

After a few hours of comparing/burning I am pretty confident that the red 7 mix is even hotter than Chocolate thunder.

Another big win, Chris :onfire:

-Peter

Back