New Salsa

Hey guys i have a new salsa on the market that is sold at farmers markets here in houston tx as well as a few local grociers. Looking for some feedback from some true salsa conoseurs'. My site is adamsfamilyrecipe.com. Let me know what you think, I really would appreciate some feedback. My salsa is not a firehouse salsa, its really fresh tasting for a jarred salsa and has a delayed heat. We use no preservatives and old canning process to keep our sodium content low. It is really good stuff and has been a key ingredient in our familys meals for years. I appreciate any feedback!
Thanks,
Adam

Welcome, Adam!

To help get your salsa out there, you can go into "My Profile" at the top of the page and put a link to your website in the signature line of your profile. It will show up under every post.

Good Luck!

Welcome Adam. I helped organize and judge Jungle Jim's Weekend of Fire Salsa contest. If your label is store ready, then you might want to enter it when it is announced again for 2010. Not sure when that will be, but if you are interested let me know, I would happy to help you get yourself into it. If you are not store ready and want me to review it for you, I would also be happy to do so, if you wish to send some to me. You can contact me at albuddah@ILoveItSpicy.com if you would like any of the above. Either way, there is the Houston Hot Sauce show on Sept 18-19.

let me know if you know of any other contest's or potential food critics i can get to eval my product. Im all about having good salsa, im just spoiled to my mothers recipe!!

Back