• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

New starts for the new year

It's been awhile since I have posted on the forum here so I thought I should check in and catch up on what is going on in the pepper world. I have my seeds started and up and growing my overwintered plants are starting to leaf out. I am hoping year 2 will be more productive than year 1 with all my problems, it was absolutely a learning experience, Thanks to everyone here it was not a total disaster.
004-2.jpg

006-1.jpg

Just a couple of pictures I took today. If there was anything I learned from this forum, It was Give the plants what they ask for and then leave them alone. Happy growing to all this year!

Wow.. that bottom one with it's thick stalks seems like it will be veggie out like mad and throwing off pods in no time!

I'm sure you learned a lot in your rookie year, so you can send me fresh pods at the following address:

*8)

Not a problem. Even with the troubles I had last year I still got so many peppers I was giving them away. Doesn't take too many to really heat things up. That picture of the overwintered plant is a original red 7-pod . I have high hopes for it this year. I think it is one of my favorite peppers.

Back