• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

New to all this

Hey guys, I'm just wondering what kind of sauces you would recommend for someone who is new to all this? I don't care how hot it is, I just want something hot and flavorful. I'm a big fan of habanero flavor but willing to try pretty much anything. So if you had to choose a few products that in your opinion are "must try" sauces what would they be?

Also where do most of you guys order from?

Thanks

Josh

What are you wanting to put your hot sauce on? Or are you cooking it into your food?

Both really, I love doing my own wings and I do a lot of chicken in general. So some sauces for dipping would be great. I figured for pure heat for an additive I could always buy some of the blair's or dave's products...I know people say they aren't the best tasting but as an additive will it be that noticeable?

Hey mate how are you? If you like hab check out our hab concentrate....its won a few awards and is a whole food sauce. I hope you find a nice sauce that meets your taste buds!

Hey mate how are you? If you like hab check out our hab concentrate....its won a few awards and is a whole food sauce. I hope you find a nice sauce that meets your taste buds!

Back