• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

New To Superhots

Heelo everyone, I am a new member here and would like to ask if anyone grows peppers, would they please send to me for review. I have just reviewed 2 peppers last night sent to me by Nagacanario. First was the yellow 7 Pod, Next was the Butch T. Trinidad Scorpion. You can watch them here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN7iIURUsT4 (7 pod) and here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWk6SPxpEpQ&feature=related (Butch T). Thank you in advance, and if anyone wants to send for reviews, please either P.M. me or respond in this thread and I'll give my name and address.

Welcome to THP. You may find a few available pods from some of the southern growers, but right now in most of the country the seeds are starting to go into soil. Good luck with the quest. Check out the marketplace and you may find some.

Heelo everyone, I am a new member here and would like to ask if anyone grows peppers, would they please send to me for review. I have just reviewed 2 peppers last night sent to me by Nagacanario. First was the yellow 7 Pod, Next was the Butch T. Trinidad Scorpion. You can watch them here:
(7 pod) and here:
(Butch T). Thank you in advance, and if anyone wants to send for reviews, please either P.M. me or respond in this thread and I'll give my name and address.

Nice! You did pretty well for not having a tolerence built up! You can check my vids out on Yt theitalian556. as MGOLD said most people are just starting the grow season! So to find someone with pods wont be easy. See id Tmudder has any on YT. Good luck!

Nice job man - no matter how many videos like this I see they just never get old.

Those symptoms you were describing sounded an awful lot like going into shock, btw.

You're a nut, but I respect the balls it takes to pop one of those suckers in & chew it up, and then try to talk about it while experiencing molten lava mouth. .

Question - did the deep breathing help it feel better?

Looking forward to your next vid!

Nice job man - no matter how many videos like this I see they just never get old.

Those symptoms you were describing sounded an awful lot like going into shock, btw.

You're a nut, but I respect the balls it takes to pop one of those suckers in & chew it up, and then try to talk about it while experiencing molten lava mouth. .

Question - did the deep breathing help it feel better?

Looking forward to your next vid!
Lol yes it did help a lot! It's about the only way to even deal with it I have the chocolate 7 pod that is supposed to be even hotter than the butch t because of the grower, and I have a couple chocolate bhut jolokias still left and ready to review. I also have a few others I'm not exactly sure what they are but look EXTREMELY hot lol. Ray says he is NEVER putting another pepper in his mouth, but you know how that goes...hahaha We will get him to give in. I love that you guys enjoy the reviews, I myself loved watching reviews so much I felt I had to give a few back at least. I'm gonna keep going as long as I can keep getting peppers lol. P.S. The more you guys cheer Ray on the closer he gets to trying another, he's so proud now lol.

Also, I have to say thank you to username: nagacanario from youtube. Without him I would still be searching, as he just harvested on december 7th.

Thank you guys very much, He's comin along... Lol I'm doing another review tomorrow, I may have to do it alone. Either way I'm sure ray will be there to laugh and make jokes.

I don't seem to have any inbox for PM's here, so I'll just keep watching the board.

Oh, nevermind, just found them :)

Nice! You did pretty well for not having a tolerence built up! You can check my vids out on Yt theitalian556. as MGOLD said most people are just starting the grow season! So to find someone with pods wont be easy. See id Tmudder has any on YT. Good luck!
Subscribed :) and that is a SICK lookin chili in your avatar! Nice!!

Alrightttttttt!! Ray has agreed to do another review tonight!!!!! We are not sure which to review, we have 2 chocolate bhut jolokias, a chocolate 7 pod (Judy's), a trinidad scorpion, and I'm not sure about the last...It looks like maybe a naga morich or maybe a dorset naga I'm really not sure. None are easy, so it's gonna be fun!!!

Update: We should have the new review up within the hour! We are going to wait a bit and give everyone some time to read this, and tune in if they want. I know a few of you guys would probably appreciate it more if you got to see it live or at least semi-live. I am literally ditching work to do this review before Ray loses his nerve! haha, wish us luck! I hope everyone has a great time!

OK!!! part 1 of the video it went too long) is here!
:welcome:

Nice vids!!
Looks like you're ready for the Brain Strains now…some say that they're even hotter.
oh man, when it gets this hot i'm not sure if it can get any hotter, we can only really tell when it hits the stomach, which is still hurting about 2 hours later

Where's part two?? You're doin' a great job man. I think some of that light headedness is from how you're breathing...lol. It's close to the point of hyperventilating. I know it helps, I do think that if you didn't breath in so much, being light headed wouldn't be as much of an issue. But hey, maybe you like it lol. I would agree that it looks like a naga morich. Either way, awesome review, I want to see the rest of the review!

How does it feel smoking a cig while your mouth is on fire and also the nicotine combined with the endorphins?? Does it help or hurt?? I love Ray, he's da man! He's got my vote for prez. when you get elected make sure to institute a national super hot day where everyone gets off of work so they can consume fresh super hot pods....lol RAY FOR PREZ.

Where's part two?? You're doin' a great job man. I think some of that light headedness is from how you're breathing...lol. It's close to the point of hyperventilating. I know it helps, I do think that if you didn't breath in so much, being light headed wouldn't be as much of an issue. But hey, maybe you like it lol. I would agree that it looks like a naga morich. Either way, awesome review, I want to see the rest of the review!

How does it feel smoking a cig while your mouth is on fire and also the nicotine combined with the endorphins?? Does it help or hurt?? I love Ray, he's da man! He's got my vote for prez. when you get elected make sure to institute a national super hot day where everyone gets off of work so they can consume fresh super hot pods....lol RAY FOR PREZ.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tydTGRuw6Y&feature=related

I second the love for these vids - keep 'em coming, you guys are hilarious. It sucks that your pain entertains us, but that's show biz I guess. :D

"did you enjoy the pepper?"

no.

lmao - Ray does not look happy.

ok, This is more of a funny video than a review, but I thought a lot of you guys would like it. Had a couple friends over and talked them into trying a chocolate bhut hahaha. It didn't go over well at all!! Ray is present, as am I but we didn't participate in the tasting this time lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8y8Vgzu-OE

Back