• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

New To Superhots

I love it - torturing them and educating them all at once. brutal.

I love the shrug she does after she smells it like, "meh - this is no big deal" - and that was really, really slick of you to get her to pop the whole thing in at once after she tried to nibble. bwahahahahaha!!!

"we're not friends any more" :rofl:

And a great description of the experience re: hot iron. baaahahahahahaha!!!! Is he crying? I think he's crying!!!

way to upsell that endorphin rush too. Tell your friends we're thankful. Great video.
:D

I love it - torturing them and educating them all at once. brutal.

I love the shrug she does after she smells it like, "meh - this is no big deal" - and that was really, really slick of you to get her to pop the whole thing in at once after she tried to nibble. bwahahahahaha!!!

"we're not friends any more" :rofl:

And a great description of the experience re: hot iron. baaahahahahahaha!!!! Is he crying? I think he's crying!!!

way to upsell that endorphin rush too. Tell your friends we're thankful. Great video.
:D
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! It was slick wasn't it? I knew if it took a second longer she was gonna think twice! It was worth it, they learned, and are richer for the experience! Well, we are at least! ROFL

Back