smokers New toy. Cheap azzzz gas smoker

queequeg152 said:
wow. how can you inject meat like that?

it takes all of the liquid in?

Yup.  Work out out the muscle group(s) and the direction of the fibres and inject all over.  I draw the needle out at the same time i pump the liquid in.  I go with and against the muscle fibre direction.  Suck up any liquid that comes out and inject it back in until it's all gone.

Deathtosnails said:

Yup.  Work out out the muscle group(s) and the direction of the fibres and inject all over.  I draw the needle out at the same time i pump the liquid in.  I go with and against the muscle fibre direction.  Suck up any liquid that comes out and inject it back in until it's all gone.

You want to make a lot of small deposits at varying depths in my opinion ... like administering botox.

Almost 4 hours.  Smoking with hickory chunk.  Rubbed all over with the mop
PA022816_zpsia9koqrl.jpg

grantmichaels said:

You want to make a lot of small deposits at varying depths in my opinion ... like administering botox.

what you know about that botox yo.

Deathtosnails said:

wonder if you could vaccum desicate the meat a bit... to be able to inject more juice.

queequeg152 said:
what you know about that botox yo..
we use to inject it when i worked at the opthalmology practice ...
it's original use, prior to being elective/plastics, was to relax blepharospasm ...

Deathtosnails said:
I've got hickory chunks, nectarine chunks, apple chunks, hickory chips, manuka chips, sheoak sawdust and mesquite sawdust.

very cool.. I have heard of the manuka used on fish, does it work on other proteins?      What is sheoak like?

grantmichaels said:
we use to inject it when i worked at the opthalmology practice ...
it's original use, prior to being elective/plastics, was to relax blepharospasm ...

oh yea... forgot you were into medical junk.

you didnt seem like the botox type. hence my wtf.

blepharospasm indeed.

I'd like to inject Danielle's vocal apparatus ...

And if that's not effective, the muscles in the temporomandibular region would be next ... LOL.

Back