• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

New Way to label plants.

Here is a new idea I thought of. I'm posting them partially to show you, and partially to show off my plants ! xD

003-4.jpg

002-6.jpg

001-8.jpg

The Forgot?'s sound like an exotic completely unknown species of pepper. Oh how the world will change! :dance:

-J

Very nice, but the old-style labels in the ground may have helped with the 'forgot' peppers :)

hahah yeaah well idk I drove them to California from Utah & got them mixed up D:

The Forgot?'s sound like an exotic completely unknown species of pepper. Oh how the world will change! :dance:

-J

yeaaah soooo rareee !
Ill hook you up with seeds when they producee. they are a very unique strain !

Sorry to tell you this but I grown many many forgot chillies. I think you'll find that many gardeners have grown them as well. Forgot peppers are a favourite of the beginner gardener but everyone produces them now and then. :crazy:

Very nice and artistic!!

My garden is somewhat like a forest, with 22 rows by 19 columns which was laid out to the utmost precision.
Well I tried to dress it up a little bit.

Good luck!!

Sorry to tell you this but I grown many many forgot chillies. I think you'll find that many gardeners have grown them as well. Forgot peppers are a favourite of the beginner gardener but everyone produces them now and then. :crazy:

awww :[

I'm growing about half a dozen atm :D

niiice !

Very nice and artistic!!

My garden is somewhat like a forest, with 22 rows by 19 columns which was laid out to the utmost precision.
Well I tried to dress it up a little bit.

Good luck!!

dangg post a picturee !

was gonna say somethin but I "forgot!" what it was.

stop making fun of me :tear:

I took some of the beat up plastic cups after moving plants outside and cut them up. Used a sharpie marker and wrote names on them. What can I say, I'm BRILLIANT!!!

Love the idea of electronic labeling! Now if only someone would explain how to do it :lol:

hahah just edit the picture on paint !

Indeed. I tried, but the labels just aren't showing up in my garden :confused:

cant help you there D:

I took some of the beat up plastic cups after moving plants outside and cut them up. Used a sharpie marker and wrote names on them. What can I say, I'm BRILLIANT!!!

hahah smartt.

nice one there on the pictures labels dude dude,

please try to find the timer for those areas and bump up the minutes or

number of times per week the soil looks a little dry and hard from the pictures and

you may get better production if the chilis can find some water when they need a drink

please try to get the pubes going and show pics of them too (even without mystery labels) :cool:

nice one there on the pictures labels dude dude,

please try to find the timer for those areas and bump up the minutes or

number of times per week the soil looks a little dry and hard from the pictures and

you may get better production if the chilis can find some water when they need a drink

please try to get the pubes going and show pics of them too (even without mystery labels) :cool:

yeaah soil isn't too great. but I water it once a day. & we get sprinklers every other daay ! & I have bad luck with them, but im tryingg !

that is ok,

try to go at after dark with a flashlight and kill more snails and slugs
if you water the crap out of everything, they start moving and are
easier to find and assassinate, just water then go back out a
half hour later or so and beat the snot out of them :woohoo:
(so to speak)

that is ok,

try to go at after dark with a flashlight and kill more snails and slugs
if you water the crap out of everything, they start moving and are
easier to find and assassinate, just water then go back out a
half hour later or so and beat the snot out of them :woohoo:
(so to speak)