Newb here

Hi how are you guys and gals...I'm Lee I live in the northeast and started growing super hots this year. I'm really excited and have learned a ton from reading threads on this site so thank you all!! This year I'm growing the reaper,choc morula,choc buht and the white buht. But besides peppers I'm a fishing addict and a cigar smoking fool. I hope I can learn more and look forward to getting to know you all!!

Yeah winter was long and no spring!! Just hardened off a bunch of stuff so hopefully there will be no crazy weather springs!! I'm a philly guy where are you from??
Hogleg I'm jealous!! I wish I was a westy except for the drought stuff right now...I hope you and your plants are doing well!!

Oh by the way I'm using a mix of cfl's and led's with a heat mat on low. I'm using a mix of dr earth seed starter with ff happy frog and perlite. I'm using ff nutrients for the most part with a little gh in between. I have most of my plants outdoors but am Gonna keep some indoors as a experiment. I'm not just growing peppers but they are the one thing I really want to succeed

Back