Newbie from Missouri

Howdy! I'm new here, and sure wish I had found this forum years ago. I can tell I'm going to learn loads from ya'll. I've never even heard of most of the super hots ya'll talk about. How exciting! I'm going to buy me some seeds from folks on here, study the growing forum, grow some super hots next year, study the cooking/recipe forum, and make me some fire sauce. Yee haw! Thanks for sharing your expertise!

My day job is growing and selling organic veggie plants and seeds, mostly open polinated and heirloom.My link I love growing peppers, and they do really well for me. Can't wait to add some flamers to my garden!

Hello Lazy Ox. Welcome to THP. Love the look of your farm. I am originally from Joplin. Spent alot of my childhood traveling back and forth from Joplin to Northern Arkansas. Congratulations on your success.

Mike

Welcome from New York City. I was happy to hear you run a farm during the year. The last farm in new york city was sold a few years ago to a developer. I used to go there and buy fresh stuff it was great. Sadly its just a memory now. We still have farmers markets but its not the same as going to the stand on the farms property.

Thanks, ya'll! Peppers grow really well here so I'm a gonna have fun!

That's sad about the last farm in NYC. We have the opposite problem here - too many farms and no-one to sell to. That's why we market over the internet.

Joplin, eh? Yikes. Good thing you don't live there anymore.

:welcome: from the middle of the Gulf of Mexico.I too, wish I had stumbled upon this place years ago. WAY TOO COMPUTERS ON BOARD RIGHT NOW TO DARE THE LINK!Where in Mo are you?

Back