• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Next to My Chair Revival

20210221-102504.jpg

20210221-102235.jpg

You know, @Uncle Eckley, the pods in the first pic in
post #78 look a lot like the Yellow Scorpions I grow.

Looks like your season is mellowing out. Enjoy the
off-season!

Glad to see a duck showing up here and there!

Last edited:
@CaneDog, one of your seeds grew my most productive plant again this year - BGoat. Thanks again for those! I'll dry some (SO good on eggs and mac 'n cheese!) and sweet pickle the rest with some yellows and shallots.

That's great, unc! I don't remember the original seed source off the top of my head, but they've done well for me, too. It looks like you've had some solid late season production. Those Zapotec look tasty.

Your Naga Smpooky Rainbow x & 7 Pot cross I'm growing indoors is now producing flowers. I left it in a small container too long, but it's starting to stretch out now that I've upsized it. Hopefully it will start setting pods soon.

The red ones are the hottest thing I've ever had in my life. A couple of them no shit drip dripped oil when I cut off the tops and turned them upside down; saved seeds from those. Excellent fruity flavor even through all the heat. They're in the dehydrator.
20211030-160502.jpg

Your Naga Smpooky Rainbow x & 7 Pot cross I'm growing indoors is now producing flowers. I left it in a small container too long, but it's starting to stretch out now that I've upsized it. Hopefully it will start setting pods soon.

Cool! What color are the flowers? NSR's were deep purple, F1's pink.

The flowers look like those of a typical chinense, at least under current conditions. The nodes are clustering up a fair bit and it's started to set pods.

I have 2 seeds remaining, which I plan to get underway in the next few days as I add a few varieties to the indoor grow. Maybe they'll show us some fancier colorations.

20211031 NSR x 7 Pot.jpg

Back