• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Nigel's AMAZING Reviews

Spending this brutal winter day dreaming and Nigel is giving me too many new ideas :) I have decided however that 

Bahamian Goat Pepper is now a MUST grow...so where do I find seed for this
one??
Jerry

gfinnil said:
Spending this brutal winter day dreaming and Nigel is giving me too many new ideas :) I have decided however that 
Bahamian Goat Pepper is now a MUST grow...so where do I find seed for this
one??
Jerry

That was my pod he reviewed.  I bought them from this great vendor.  I had excellent germination rates, too.
http://www.midwestchileheads.com/

Wow, you are all making me go red with embarrassment. I really can`t thank you enough for such kind words, I really can`t. 

The pepper community has been astonishingly generous to me this year, in many ways, but without so many amazing people sending me pods I would`t have been able to do 10% of the reviews I did. Those people deserve most of the credit. I`m just the lucky B***ard who got to eat them.

I have a few to edit and put up soon, including some very rare/new peppers from West Africa, a very uncommon baccatum, some ludicrously hot new hybrids and some wild peppers that I loved. 

Nigel said:
Wow, you are all making me go red with embarrassment. I really can`t thank you enough for such kind words, I really can`t. 

The pepper community has been astonishingly generous to me this year, in many ways, but without so many amazing people sending me pods I would`t have been able to do 10% of the reviews I did. Those people deserve most of the credit. I`m just the lucky B***ard who got to eat them.

I have a few to edit and put up soon, including some very rare/new peppers from West Africa, a very uncommon baccatum, some ludicrously hot new hybrids and some wild peppers that I loved. 
Adopt me Nigel...I HATE Illinois :( Seriously though great reviews my friend, can't wait for more.
Jerry

Well, Nigel surely gave me a push to get bahamian goat and CGN 21500. It's a funny story y'know. I recently made an acquitance, a guy on a croatian forum with a subforum about chillies. He was looking for some advice about growing and wich varieties to buy , so I sent him seeds from half a dozen types I have. In a conversation I mentioned those two types because of Nigel's reviews and a month later I recieved them in the mail as a thank you gift from this guy. He bought them (and some other) for himself from semillas and shared :-D

Nigel, I realy like your reviews, yours and Neil's are fun to watch and as Judy said are not allways about superhots but about many other interesting types.

Keep up the good work!

Yea, I'm ganna go ahead and say that Nigel's reviews have increased my grow this season from 15 plants up to 40ish. I grew 60 last season and said never again. Lol now i'm slowly creeping back up there. Darn you Nigel!  :P

As a newer pepper grower, I have to agree with everyone else. Nigel's reviews helped me figure out exactly that peppers I wanted to try or grow next year. 

I watched him down a MoA Scotch Bonnet the other day. Acted like it was a jalapeno. The dude can handle some heat!

The only thing I'd suggest is that he grows a full on beard and goes all in for a Harry Potter's Hagrid look :lol:. I tease, but nothing but respect for you and your reviews!

Back