• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

nightshades grow log 2013

this year is my first year growing peppers so i will appreciate any and all advice thank you. my grow list has been made great by a few folks here at the THP so here is a thank you message to those people
thank you
ajijoe
captain capsaicin
TheshadowofX
SanPatricio.

finally thank you everyone on here for the wealth of knowledge you have provided on here. here is my semi-complete grow list
Early Jalapeno
Orange habanero
Serrano
Scotch bonnet
Bishops crown
Bhut jolokia red
bhut jolokia brown
trinidad scorpion moruga
trinidad scorpion butch t
7pot jonah
7pot douglah
7pot brainstrain
7pot primo
infinity
Sepia Serpent f4
pequin
fiery xxx
explosive ember
barrackpore
beni highland
chilly chili
datil
dwarf salsa
goats weed
santa fe grande
zavory
cgn 21500
Red mini bell
Orange mini bell
Bb douglah
Bb douglah yellow
7pot Savannah x 7pot long
Naga jukka
Chocolate tsmb
Devils tongue white
Black Naga
Bahamian goat
7pot burgundy
Chiletepin Amarillo
Chocolate scorpion
I will be doing a few experiments with bonsai and possibly cross pollination just for kicks. for most varieties i will be doing about 3 plants but for a few I might be doing as many as 10 plants.

Great list and an ambitious first grow! My only suggestion at this point is to keep your seeds moist and between 80-85 degrees. Best of luck to you in your new hobby/obsession!

I built a simple greenhouses to move a few of the bigger plants outside and I have to figure out how to post pictures from my phone

I will use my camera and take pictures and post using that photo bucket method and I just dropped some brainstrains in to the germ tank. I got 3/3 for the sepia serpents and 2/3 promos

got back from a weekend trip and came home to find i lost a couple seedlings. going to have to do a couple more butch ts and maybe an infinity or two

IMAG0240_zps4515f593.jpg
IMAG0238_zps6ec43f00.jpg
IMAG0239_zps19b9e43d.jpg

here are a few pics of the smaller guys
first one is a primo, second is an infinity, third is sepia serpent.

Looks like I won't be doing bhut jolokia or moruga scorpion this year do to bad germination rates and mistakes on my behalf

Back