NJ Hobbyist

Hi All! I am a gardener from central NJ who got into growing chiles about 10 years ago. I have always enjoyed growing more exotic plants. At first, I grew dwarf citrus trees (which took me a long time to figure out how to overwinter them properly living in the Northeast) and gradually moved on to other things, although I still have my little improved meyer lemon and yuzu trees. I found a ghost pepper plant for sale at Rutgers University back in the late 2000's/early 2010's and eventually moved on to other superhots, as well as more milder types. My current favorite is the Trinidad Moruga Scorpion (I really love the flavor of the scorpion peppers in general), as I think it lends itself very nicely to general-use homemade hot sauce.

I am currently taking a break from the superhots and am on a quest to find the fruitiest chile I possibly can. This coming Spring, I plan to grow the Aji Mango, KS Lemon Starrburst, Maldivian Lemon, and Sugar Rush Peach.

I plan to grow the Aji Mango, KS Lemon Starrburst, Maldivian Lemon, and Sugar Rush Peach.
Welcome 2 The Hot Pepper. You will like the Aji Mango. The Aji peppers are an adventure of taste & colors, all by themselves.

Aji Mango.
1706528341339.png

Back