• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

No clue what this is.....

My tagging this spring may have been a little sloppy.  I have these tagged as habaneros.

I have these planted next to Reapers (that don't have the tail so they aren't the best phenotypes).  I checked all the seeds I bought and I don't have anything that would come out like this.  The only things I have remotely close to shape, size, etc are brown Trinidad Moruga Scorpion and some Bahamian Goats.

The taste is sweet---like a sweet bell pepper--with a burn on the tip of my tongue.  Not much citrus-y taste at all.  Its not as not as hot the Scorpion.

Any ideas?  Did someone sell me some mixed up seeds?

62o42Hl.jpg

G7ag8Iu.jpg

Scotch Bonnet was my thought too.  I must have gotten these seeds by mistake.  I have never bought them and nothing I have is labled MOA SB.

Only other thing I can think of is some bastard child I have in my garden but i've got a whole plant load of them.

Thanks!

If I only had the picture to go on, I would guess SB but you said you did not intentionally grow them. So I would go with Bahamian Goat because have seen all sorts of pod shape called Bahamian Goat.  Some even grow tails, really cool thick ones.  Think primo on steroids.

Back