• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

No Freaking Way

My oldest son is following my footsteps in growing peppers. He's jumped way ahead of me in eating them.

This is a pizza that him and three buddies are going to try and eat tomorrow. They're supposed to be taping the entire thing. I will happily pass it on if I get it.

Behold the delicious, delectable, disk of death: The Trinidad Scorpion Morouga Blend, Butch T, Bhut Jolokia, Red Savina assorted other peppers pizza pie.

insanepizza.jpg

It's them freaking Iowans that are crazy! My son and his buddies live outside of Des Moines.

OK here's the poop. No video. Two of them, one my son, wimped out and didn't do it. The other two, the guy that made it and another idiot each ate one slice. The guy who made it is a long time chilihead and showed little reaction while eating it other than sweating and saying it's hot. The second one ate his slice then spent the next hour in the bathroom lying on the cool cool floor. The next two hours were spent curled up in the fetal position in the backseat of his car. They did this at work. That's all of the info I currently have and will update if I learn anything new. My apologies for no video. I did learn my son isn't as stupid as I thought.

LOL...
The site of the baked pizza probably got to them. The peppers still looked the same. Maybe, if there is a next time cover the pepper rings up with cheese......the element of surprise always lurks in the back of the mind in a good "chilihead"

Greg

Man, 2 hours curled up in the fetal position followed by 4 hours screaming on the toilet with the frozen tp?

glad to hear your son came to his senses.

Props to them for creating a beautiful and delicious looking pizza though! Too bad no video, that would have been the hilarity of the week.

Back