• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

No Mods are on!

What kind of people do you hire as mods? They don't seem to take their job seriously?

Guess you get what you pay for;)

*hope TB starts to dance again*

MrArboc said:
What kind of people do you hire as mods? They don't seem to take their job seriously?

Guess you get what you pay for;)

*hope TB starts to dance again*

Sorry...can't. mrs. blues is watching me. She's put the kabosh on all lewd and suggestive behavior. Wait!...that just means I myself can't do it but I can suggest it!

You are all being watched again!!!!

imwatchingyou.gif

Badger said:
Aw but sir - one of the bigger boys made me do it!

Well if TB told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it???

I think not......

BAN lifted only because I don't want to hear anymore of your girly whinging....:P

moyboy said:
Well if TB told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it???

I think not......

BAN lifted only because I don't want to hear anymore of your girly whinging....:P

I would never tell him to jump off of a cliff! I would however tell him the same thing I recently told you......PULL MY FINGER!!

texas blues said:
I would never tell him to jump off of a cliff! I would however tell him the same thing I recently told you......PULL MY FINGER!!

Pull your own finger before you explode...:lol:

I've cracked your code and I don't think it's nice that you called me that....:rofl:

Back