• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

NO MORE FREE LUNCH!!!

AlabamaJack said:
I thought about posting pics but thought it would be inappropriate to post dead vermin pics...

got another one yesterday...

AJ 2 Rats 0

Good work AJ, make them into fertiliser for those chilli plants.

they are deep in the compost pile...

AJ 3 Rats 0

:onfire: Woohoo! Glad to here you are making head way. But, where are the pics? I'm sure they are Texas sized rats and the people want to see. :lol:

dreamboat said:
I am worried about your scoring system AJ.... how do the rats manage to get on the board?

I had the same thought when I first saw the score. I think they may score points by nibbling on peppers.

That or they are working on one big a$$ AJ trap! The thing would have to be huge to fit that Texan in! :rofl:

Hmmm if we are trading i had better start killing something!! Will a couple of bull ants do or does it have to be a rodent?!

Novacastrian said:
Hmmm if we are trading i had better start killing something!! Will a couple of bull ants do or does it have to be a rodent?!

That would depend on how big a bull ant is :lol: I heard you guys in Oz have some pretty darn huge insects. :lol:

only one I am going to post....but here ya go

092609a001.jpg

if there is a post that says AJ X Rats 1...I didn't make it... :lol:

wow 16 inches. I could see how a few of those up in your plants could be an issue. I think Im grateful for living in MN and not having to worry about stuff like that. Then again I would LOVE to have them very short warm winters.

Cats are a real treat to have. My girlfriends family has one and just recently hes found how nice it is to be outside so he spends half the day out there. He has proven that it doesn't matter if your a house cat or not, they have the instinct to kill and for quite a good stretch he was bringing us dead animals almost every day. I wouldn't think that animals could stomach hot peppers though. Guess you learn something new every day.

Nice going. I found 2 of those horn worms and I thought I had it tough. I couldn't imaging having to trap rats! I nice gorry pic would have been cool though.

Back