• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

No Reapers For Me This Year

I ordered some Carolina Reaper from Seeds Direct back in January.  This is the plant that came from those seeds.  Any ideas?

TV2bRK8.png

Ive gotten stuff from seeds direct before. Ill just say they are a fraud. Last year I grew 12 orange habanero plants out of zero orange habaneros I planted. Stick with the vendors here. They care and know what the hell they are doing. Well almost all of them.

PS thats a nice plant you got there!

Sometimes I think SD is just a guy with a big bin full of mixed seeds, and when an order comes through, he just pulls a few seeds out of the bin and ships them off.... giggling the whole time

Came here to check if Seeds Direct. Someone needs to set up a class auction lawsuit. They're nothing short of total fraudsters.

I'd say that'd be next to impossible. It's really a solid scam as far as scams go. If you're new they'll get ya and 6mo later there's no way to prove what plant came what or that this were the seeds you used etc etc. only way to fight it really is word of mouth. Hell, even if it could be proven their seeds didn't grow true all they have to say is well sorry it came from a pod of the right variety, must've crossed. Here's a new pack. Pay the shipping. And 6mo later you're habs are orange insteada red.

Back