trade Non Chili Trades For Some Seeds

This year is turning out LOUSY for me... I have some weird disease crippling my peppers... The stems are hollow on some, and shrivel from the top. It is in others... but I believe it came from some datils I bought at the market since there a huge hit here, well New Smyrna Beach. One isn't even a Datil. I'm afraid the seeds might also harbor the disease or what ever it is. So I am offering up for trade for some seeds from some of my tropicals and succulents around the house. I have some Plumeria cuttings, some crown of thorn cuttings, the small red as well as the giant that is a yellow flower I believe. Lady Margret passion flowers, and well as the wild blue may-pop,canna lilies, blue flag iris lady finger palms, even musu basugu bananas, I also have 2 different climbing ephiphitic cactus, I believe there Dragon Fruit of some sort, They grow wild in the Mosquito Lagoon and all over New Smyrna Beach up the palm trees, they have a 6-8 in flower when they bloom which does turn into a fruit, but not like the common ones I see... but cool anyway if ya like cacti and succulent plants. If ya want some thing not listed, let me know if it's in CFL. I can probably find ya some.

I am looking for...
Fatali is my first love'
Datil, what started this whole damn problem!!!
one of the scorpion variety, they look just bad ass, I love hot, but... we'll see.
I also would like a go at the 7pod I believe it is, that all knarley and nasty lookin.
I am looking for anything similar to a BC, something that has a great flavor, off the wall crazy, like a peter pepper for the wife, and some of the super hots. as well. I even got a hundred GP seeds or so from a friend who had great luck and i failed... WAH...WAH...WAH!

I am open to suggestions, from Ya'll, I'm thinkin success next year... I do have a couple bishops crowns doin well, but not the best, and a few pods are coming in nicely. I decided to grow them when I was readin the ABT thread and there was a pic with the top cut off and it sitting there stuffed with the top back on all fat and happy.

I will be happy to pay for shipping on my end, but please have at least a few varieties, cuz nanners and such are a bit bigger to ship.

Sorry for the Beer fueled rant, but man I;m just bummed. I still have some seeds from AjiJoe left, so I'm not lost, but am asking for help from a fellow pepper head. I throw my self at your MERCY!!! Thanks all.

My wife is gonna google theses to check and if she wants i`ll trade and if not can still help you out.Grew up in coral springs myself.

My wife is gonna google theses to check and if she wants i`ll trade and if not can still help you out.Grew up in coral springs myself.

Back