Noob in need of help

I thought i'd just post this in the right place haha here we go on try number 2.

Hey guys, This is TabascoKilla. Im new to this site, i joined about a week ago when I was referred here by my Borther TheAmatureGreenThumb. He said this was a great site full of people who are willing to help me get my seed list and garden started.

So right now the only things I have in my garden is 6 Tabasco Pepper plants and they did not fruit this year bc they are still pretty small. But i do have a Few seeds left over from when i started them. m willing to trade them to anyone who wants them. But im hoping for some seeds in return. Right now im hopeing for:

1.) Sweet Banana Peppers
2.) Long Thin Cayennes
3.) Giant Jalapeño or Normal (Either one)
and a
4.) Bhut Jolokia

If anyones got some of these and are willing to help out a starter it would be a great help and much appreciated. And i am hoping to have a larger range of plants in my garden soom because im waiting for some seed to go on sall and im gunna buy some. So if anyone is interested please pm me or do whatever you guuys do.

Thanks,
TabascoKilla

send me a SASBE as well and ill put a little something together as well, send me a pm if interested and i will give you my address

You can actually get all of those except bhuts on the burpee seed rack at home depot/lowes. I have plenty of bhut seeds if you want to send a sase.

Well i got my package of seeds from my brother soo the only seeds im looking for now are Bhuts and white Habs. Anyone wanna send me a sase?

I think you will have a hard time finding very many people willing to pay for the priveledge of sending you seeds... though there are some kind hearted and generous people on this forum. you are better off sending out the sasbe to one of us...

Good luck! :)

I think you will have a hard time finding very many people willing to pay for the priveledge of sending you seeds... though there are some kind hearted and generous people on this forum. you are better off sending out the sasbe to one of us...

Good luck! :)

Yeah i guess i should just be greatfull and send them the sasbes then haha

You got it easy bud! I was new last year and had to get in on 10 spot give away's to get my first packs! I got yelled at for straight up asking! Lesson learned, but still got all the good stuff :)

Back