Noob in Search of some seeds

Mike and Shane I have received your envelopes of firery goodness and some of them are already in seed starting mix and on my heat mat thank you so much.

P.S. Mike only beat you by a day Shane. It was so close... lol

Damn...I knew he would win. If I'd dropped it in the mailbox at the PO it would have been a tie. My mailman comes at almost 5pm so it went out late.

Hope you enjoy your season.
Shane

victory_is_mine_by_crazyabby2012-d33135c.jpg

If you want you can send me a SASE and i will load it up for you...i got all kinds of super hots for you...welcome from Tampa!! Heck your close enogh to come by the nursery sometime....welcome to the site too :)

I can not for the life of me find some little zip locks. I've hit up Wal-Mart, Neighborhood Wal-Mart, Publix, BJ's... Everywhere. Anyone have some ideas?? I just might have to stop by sometime BP. I'll send out a SASE ASAP. lol. I feel like I'm talking in code here. Thanks guys.

I can not for the life of me find some little zip locks. I've hit up Wal-Mart, Neighborhood Wal-Mart, Publix, BJ's... Everywhere. Anyone have some ideas?? I just might have to stop by sometime BP. I'll send out a SASE ASAP. lol. I feel like I'm talking in code here. Thanks guys.

Yeah the little ones are hard to find. Some folks use coin envelops, but they're friggen spensive...
http://www.collectons.com/shop/item/30346/Write-On-Bags-Zip-Lock-2x3-Pack-of-100-Ziplock-Coin-Bags or

This one is even better, lower shipping cost...
http://www.bonanza.com/offers/cart_summary

amazon... or michael's i think has them too..

Check wal-mart in the craft section. Usually where the beads, shiny things and and other little girl type crap is. Most stores typically have 3 sizes and are under $3 for a bag of however many come in it. More than enough really.

Back