• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Noob Peppers

Hi guys I'm from Brazil and I love, love peppers, I started my glog with some types among them:

Bhut Jolokias red and chocolat
TSM yellow and chocolat
Arriba Saia Rosa
Arriba Saia Vermelha
Cayenne

I have great difficulty because the weather here does not really help, it rains a lot and barely shines, so the poor things grow slowly, but sprouting and growing healthy, but enough talk and let's go to the pictures

d6SQlAB.jpg
xpaWe8M.jpg
V7XIBlf.jpg
h4aoSEu.jpg
ng08rN4.jpg
r26Kq3a.jpg
ivFlBKx.jpg
7UskRfG.jpg

Now on the ground =P
NputG4a.jpg

LCYgQmg.jpg
2boBufA.jpg
ghh4yR7.jpg
nEyMMQf.jpg
qKiCuQP.jpg

tks bro's, for the hot reception hahaha

i have planted this peppers, almost three months and still small, I think I'll come up with some sort of greenhouse to help growth, what do you think?

will help?

euQ4IL3.jpg
cTAmtuR.jpg
1VfmGQR.jpg
yUg2VFI.jpg
TFoC9Z8.jpg
aSlciRo.jpg

uEMZE1A.jpg

DErzWjl.jpg

MqBD3FO.jpg

hello people, I was some time without appearing, I thank all the comments of heart.

bring today some pictures, I started some time playing with macro photography, so here are some photos.

I am very happy because the peppers are developing very well, until my orange habanero is with beautiful fruit.

soon back with new photos and pictures of my greenhouse I'm building.

pics order: 

habanero orange fruits
dedo de moça flower
dedo de moça little fruit
biquinho rosa fruit

hello folks, i have a doubt, the color blue on top of the greenhouse hinders the growth of plants?
like if I use a blue plastic for making the ceiling of the greenhouse and the sides remain transparent.

i will start make my greenhouse this weekend, and a get a nice plastic for the top.

Back