• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Noshow's Grow log "09"

Thanx much to (OrigamiRN For hooking me up with some plants)White bullet habanero
WhitebulletHabanero.jpg
Jolokia
Jolokia.jpg
Fatali
Fatali.jpg
:lol:

well temps are a rising hell yeah!
My 7pot took the freeze the worst and it had some nice pods i hope i can revive her and get some ripe pods!
IMG00728.jpg

Sweet. Ripening pods in January. Can't beat that. How have things been going? I know you were having some trouble with germination. I hope things are working out for you. I can always send a few more seeds your way. Although they would have to be from pods that were not isolated. Most of the isolated seeds I had have been given away. Let me know.

Most generous josh! appreciate it!
thanx for the seeds last year josh my germination is looking very high this year with all the help from ya'll!!

hey pepperbaha thanx man i htink they are ripening just fine how is your goat pepper doing?

Nate, judging from your photos your plants did alright with the cold snap? I sure bet they are enjoying the warm up. Sorry to hear and see your 7 Pod and hopefully it will bounce back.

thanx Paul I sure hope it does cuz i have been very excited to get my first ripe 7pod! my Germination rates have bee nsoo high this time and i have recently lowered my flourecents and the seedlings are loving it I have a really good feeling baout this 2010 year!!

Ok well I finally have a fully ripe Fatalii POd!
IMG00737.jpg

and then.
this pic was takin from ms noshows new phone soo you could see the moistness of the inside hopefully
Fataliiopen.jpg

I deseeded and saved seed from this pod because i liked the shape and size
we both ate a piece i cut off for both of us and Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a new respect for Fataliis, my first few I dont think i took care of them as well as the this batch. And this batch I Must have feed them all the right stuff cuz this damn pod was ridiculously hot!!! at least 4 times hotter than Habanero Very Happpy Right Now!!:lol::cool:

Man Nate it's so cool to see you growing right through the winter!

One of my 7 Pods had peppers that started out yellow and they were quite large and wrinkled, not pitted and wrinkly like the evil 7 Pod Brain Strain. In hindsight I'm thinking it was a different strain, maybe Jonah or who knows. Do you remember where you got the seeds for yours?

Jacob the taste was stinging all on the tongue it seemed like it was very lasting too.
on the flavor let me have another then i'll comment :)

patrick which seeds are you refering too my 7pod plant with pods on it right now?
if soo i recieved the little plantling form Brad awhile ago and the label on it said AJ TX
so I'm guessing from ALabama Jack

Back