• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

NOSHOW'S OH TEN SEASON!!!

thanx dude house is sick except i can hear all the drunks all night long every night make sme wanna join em haha
millworkman said:
Plants are looking killer nate, and I am digging the new diggs.

marcio_sjrp said:
Hi Nate,
You're doing very well. The plants looks very healthy...
thanx bro hows thing in brazil?

Silver_Surfer said:
Good show nate.
thanx hoiws thing in the heart of dixie?

prob my new favorite pepper
Cili Goronong
still not sure on pronunciation
saturday29th019.jpg

saturday29th027.jpg

saturday29th028.jpg

And for the few BS Lovers
saturday29th032.jpg

needs water in pic but she stands tall or atleast is gettin ,some nice veggin to do will pay spec attention to this

ALmost forgot
just harvested my forst trinidad congo sent from patricks big a** pod.
the plant is doing very well i belive i will get some competing pods. thnx pat
then i put a freshed pick red 7pod next to the trini congo for comparison i hope u guys can tell which is which
saturday29th026.jpg

in harvest pic is fatalii , bishops crown, hinkle hatz, super chili f1 hybrid, venezuelan purple,red 7pod, kung pao, goats weed , mexican blackcobra, tree Habaneros, biquinho d.v Brasil they remind me of nipple peppers
Hey Brad hit me up i need your address i have some 7pods n Fatalii's for ya.

Great lookin' harvest Nate, how are the Hinkle hatz?, was gonna grow 'em this year but they failed due to a few issues and my own stupidity. I havent had those in awhile my grandma in PA use to pickle them back when I was a kid.

WickedMojo said:
Great lookin' harvest Nate, how are the Hinkle hatz?, was gonna grow 'em this year but they failed due to a few issues and my own stupidity. I havent had those in awhile my grandma in PA use to pickle them back when I was a kid.

The hinkle hatz are a thin walled pepper producing many pods from a small plant the flavor is very nice i think i will be drying all these out for use as hinkle hatz powder thes epods have alot of seeds inside. heat is not veyr hot imo.

bhut camp said:
Great lookin' pods!How do ya like the flavor of the goros?

I sure do!
it reminds me of a fatalii in all ways except the shape. these might be just alittle bit milder than fatalii, makes it more enjoyable to eat fresh.flavor is really good too i will have to try more to get a good idea
I actually now know what i want to do a cross with goronong and douglah i believe i will be tryin or goronong and devils tongue white

thanx franz n jimmy

NSN, your plants are looking awesome! Harvest is coming on.....you are fortunate to live where you do.

And I was also looking at that 2nd story couch, wondering if that is the guest room for uninvited guests. LOL!

I am using grow bags this year also due to budget. Glad to hear they can go for more than a year. Gotta watch that budget,

thanx salsalady
I am forced to do container gardens i like these the best by far you can feel the medium easily just by touching outside.
I am now a pretty recnet bachelor soo i seem to have alot of guest soo,,i like your idea of the guest couch haha

Back