• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

NOSHOW'S OH TEN SEASON!!!

Nate I used tulle for isolating pods last year and it seems to do the job. Do the Google thing and you can find all you need. Also someone around mentioned they got some at Wally World.

patrick said:
Also someone around mentioned they got some at Wally World.

Yep. I picked up a 1 foot wide roll of the stuff but I believe they also sell it by the yard in wider dimensions. You could probably find large enough pieces to bag the whole plant.

I thinnk I asked before but never seen the response. Does tulle prevent wind from blowing pollen onto the flower or just insects?

14 More Varieties going outside to the real world it never gets easy letting my babies leave the nest and goign out to be on theyre own and live theyre own lives meet a girl settle down. its a wild world
ok enough cat stevens.
what we got going out is. DaGGER pod, Dorset Naga, Granada Seasoning, Hawaiiian sweet hot, Neon Yellow Hab, Kung Pao, Yellow Hab, Dynamite, Bhut Jolokia, Black Scorpion Tongue, Red 7pod(isolated), Tezpur, Mucho Nacho, Feher Azon
IMG00794.jpg

Ok well i need to call out all growers for a QUESTION
ok well my brazillian starfish a couple of the leaves are starting to turn white or pale i guess here is a picture
IMG00797.jpg

only 1 other plants is showing signs of this and its my lemon bhut soo i would really appreciate any help asap before i go to work at 4 thanx.

Sunburn or fert burn maybe? Hard to tell from the pic.

i had something similar happen to a couple of my peach and lemon habs, but i think it was because they were in an aluminum pan, may have been sucking up traces of it into the roots. i moved them into plastic container and they appear to be doing better. in general, i owuld think that is caused by either some sort of nutrient deficiency or contaminant in the soil or maybe too much of a certain nutrient.

Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like sunscald to me. Did you harden them good before sending them outside?

jacob

has this one been outside, nate? if it has, i would say jjs is probably on the ball. either sunscald or nutrient issue if they havent been outside

I tried to rush the hardening off process last year and had a few do that. The new growth came out ok, but it did set the plant back some. Not as big a deal in Florida where you plants are outside while most of the country is lucky to temps above freezing.;) I would give them a little more shade as well for a few days and they should bounce back.

Good luck!
jacob

well i don't think it is sunscald because it was happening before i even moved them outside. so im pretty sure its over fertilized.
thanx for help all!!

Ok well here is the last of the seedlings to go outside...For Now. I willbe germinating another tray of seeds this wednesday and that should hopefully be the last tray of this season unless something happens very wrong.

Ok well this is what just went outside last night

Brown 7pod, Douglah, White Hab V2, Aji Umba, Aji Lemon drop, Scorpion Morouga Blend, Barrackapore 7Pod, Brain Strain, Tiger Teeth, 7pod Jonah, Butch T Scorpion(I believe), Bhut, Devils tongue White, Scotch Bonnet Peach, and Beni Highlands.
IMG00806.jpg

yeah all of my plants are now outside in the sun and lovin it.
My 7pod is really comin back strong and I see one of the 7pod's is ripening pholks!!!

IMG00807.jpg

I think I'm going to wait a bit before i swithc to bloom booster just soo i can have a nice canopy first then will set massive amounts of fruit!!!
this one is ripening yeah!
IMG00809.jpg

it looks like it is going orange i hope not i was really wanting a red 7pod either way im sure its hot as hell!

thanxmikey
Yer Absolutely right noah to be specific a simple BUbbleponics system Outdoor. This will be hopefully a fun experiment.
finally got everything all hooked up i need a few tubes that are better fitting and a large tube to fit my new water pump which i dont have. On the left i cut a slit in the top side of the 5 gallon bucket so that i could keep all this outside even if it is raining. hell yeah i'm pumped finally really gonna be getting my feet wet!
(there will be a picture here as soon as my damn phone will send it hopefully before i go to work if not when i get home from work)ok heres the pic
IMG00811.jpg

im not sur ewhat is going to be in this but I'm thinking soo far Chocolate Habalokia, Haba Pink, Black Naga and then i have room for one more not sure yet though maybe some scorpion of some sort!

Noshownate said:
Ok well i need to call out all growers for a QUESTION
ok well my brazillian starfish a couple of the leaves are starting to turn white or pale i guess here is a picture
IMG00797.jpg

only 1 other plants is showing signs of this and its my lemon bhut soo i would really appreciate any help asap before i go to work at 4 thanx.

Sunscald, happened to me last year. Give them some shade and once more leaves grow pinch off the damaged ones.

Back