• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification.

Not a grow log

Just an update on what's goin on. I have built a temporary greenhouse in the back and moved all the pepper plants out yesterday. I also transplanted all the tomatoes (660 plants) and everything will stay in the greenhouse from hear on out. The temps have been a little chilly in the evenings but it's been in the high 60's to low 70's all night in the greenhouse with the wood stove goin. I'm hoping to see some accelerated growth now that there outside. Now that I have the extra room I'm trying to figure out what else to start growing. LoL.

pics384.jpg

pics386.jpg

pics390.jpg

Here is a couple pics of the garden from today, it is really hard to get pics because it is starting to look like a jungle.

Hab Punta Giallo
HabPuntaGiallo.jpg

Hab Yellow
HabaneroYellow-1.jpg

Hab Ivory
HabIvory.jpg

PI 260472
PI260472.jpg

I love the Cap 499.
It looks like they are very small peppers, correct?
Are they very hot, or have you tried them yet?
Do you sell any seeds from these peppers, or the peppers themselves?

Ratdz said:
I love the Cap 499.
It looks like they are very small peppers, correct?
Are they very hot, or have you tried them yet?
Do you sell any seeds from these peppers, or the peppers themselves?

Yes, the pods are very small and they do have some heat to them and no I do not sell but I do a lot of trading in the fall. I would be more than willing to trade with you then.

millworkman said:
Great pics man. Did you get the Hab arbol seeds from Smokemaster?

I believe I did get the seeds from him some years back in a trade.

I got some from him earlier this summer and mine is about 3 feet tall and straight as an arrow. Looking forward to overwintering it and seeing how tall it can really get.

That is simply inspirational my friend. I like to think thats how my plants would look if they had room to grow:lol:
Only I dont think I could ever get yields like that.

thepodpiper said:
I would be more than willing to trade with you then.

I would love to trade in the Fall.
But I'm not sure I'd have anything you'd care for, or don't already have. You sure have a bunch!
I'll shoot you a pm in the fall when I have some seeds.
Thanks!

Wow! You're really doing well Dale.

Did you have trouble with Pepper Maggots last year? I was wondering how things were going? Have you seen any of those flies around this season? I sure hope not. Those things really suck.

Now that is what I'm talkin' about. Great pepper patch and toms Dale. So happy to see the pics of your wonderful garden again. Those are some of the nicest plants I've ever seen all around. Good going ol'buddy.;)

Back