• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review NOT COOL Jolokia Review

Here's a sauce out of Cali that is by FAR the hottest non-extract sauce I've ever had. It's made by Strib Wings. HOT and not so tasty

Heheheh, ya can tell when the Naga REALLY kicks in...love those bhuts.

Brave man to try a BBQ type Naga sauce in a white hoody..lolz!

1:25 - Spoon!

1:37 - It Begins.

2:31 - The Naga Hits...AKA...Fire in the Hole:

bhut_sauce[(003786)17-07-21].JPG

2:33 - I'm in Pain!

3:15 - Ohhh Scheeet! It's attacking my finger!!! Aieeee!!

bhut_sauce[(004890)17-13-53].JPG

Teeehhee...good vid mate!

I swear ya can set a watch by the time a Naga takes to actually hit.
It's near always 1-2 mins in....phear da bhutz! :)

-QS

ExtremeBurn said:
LMFAO Q!!!! hahahaha... you have to try this stuff... it's killer

Yer welcome bro...KMplayer is a fun and dangerous thing.. ;)

I gotta find some of that..looks good.

Found it:

This Hot Sauce is made using fire roasted Bhut Jolokia pepper, vinegar, honey, onions, garlic and salt. It sounds like a simple sauce, but believe me, the flavors are intense. The Bhut Jolokia pepper is found in the Assam region of India. It is rated at over 1,000,000 scoville units, that is about 3 times hotter than the Habenero.

http://shop.stribwings.com/product....AAB5E2.qscstrfrnt02?categoryId=3&productId=29

It's $12.50 a bottle, but doesn't say how many ounces?

Mmmm, I like taht they use natural ingredients.

Got some heat work to do to catch up with this one huh.....Crazy hot man! Great video mate....Hotter than shi*! Love it! I bet that one flew out quick!! LOL!

All I can say is...Scratch that I can't say anything. That made my day. Your one brave burn enthusiast. Keep em' coming.

PhatManDerek said:
I want to try wraith of god though, That stuff looks so damn good.

How can you say that man? You're still afraid to try your first Hab. Judging by the vid, this sauce looks much hotter than the
Habs that you're balking on. Just my view as I see it.

Sauceman51 said:
How can you say that man? You're still afraid to try your first Hab. Judging by the vid, this sauce looks much hotter than the
If your read my first post you would understand that I can handle sauces, since they don't have a pure burn but maybe a burn that last about 2-3 minutes instead of a palsating burn that will last 8-10 minutes depending on the person.

Sauceman51 said:

I think what phatman means is that sauce with food or a little taste, habs mixed with food or a little taste is fine. A whole hab yeah its not too bad but it does last a while....A whole desert spoon of my 'Wrath of God' yeah man thats nuts, by many its the 2nd hottest natural sauce around! I wont even do that and I make the stuff. He'll get it down him in his own time I rekon.

At the end of the day mmmm habs rock and they taste good he he he:onfire::mouthonfire::hell:

Scorpion said:
I think what phatman means is that sauce with food or a little taste, habs mixed with food or a little taste is fine. A whole hab yeah its not too bad but it does last a while....A whole desert spoon of my 'Wrath of God' yeah man thats nuts, by many its the 2nd hottest natural sauce around! I wont even do that and I make the stuff. He'll get it down him in his own time I rekon.

At the end of the day mmmm habs rock and they taste good he he he:onfire::mouthonfire::hell:
Well said Scorpion, That's exactly what I mean....

Back