• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

NOT SELLING SEEDS ANYMORE

I did see it Joe and it begs the question: why?
i dont know he did not give any explanation of why, just that he felt he was wrong to feel the way he did
and that's ok with me, but it still hurts even though its forgiven

thanks your friend Joe

he was wrong. simple as that.

maybe his change of heart was the result of seeing this topic.
yes he was wrong and im not defending him but if i thought about how many times i was wrong about someone then i guess its only right to forgive and that's what i have done

i dont know if he saw this or not, i didn't tell him i posted this

also ANOTHER UPDATE

i offered to refund his money and he said no and that we have both been through enough this week, i agreed

thanks to all of you that got my back on this, these are the times when you find out who is really watching and is a true friend
i would ask only that we dont beat him up anymore for what was done, he said he was sorry an i told him he is forgiven, he did not damage my reputation in any way and i commend him for that, i also commend him no matter what the reason was for his change of heart and the fact that he apologized, i dont need to know everything anymore i wanna move on now
when i sell to people because i still will, i will let them know that the shipping will cost more and the orders will take a little more time, all orders will have a tracking number and the post office will have no excuse anymore for dropping the ball and making me look bad, you can bet if there's a problem again im gonna get right up there :censored: about it (well you fill in the blank)

thanks your friend

Hey Joe, just remember to put me down for a half dozen bottles of Uncle Joes Sweet 7 this year ok pal?
i will keep you in mind and thanks for the reminder to make it again, i will have to hit my buddy up for a bunch or red 7 pot pods this season, i have the recipe written down so it should be no trouble to recreate it

thanks your Friend Joe

im am pleased to report he got his seeds today :dance:ROTTEN POST OFFICE CRAP, HOW LONG IS IT SUPPOSED TO TAKE ANYWAY!!?? :confused:

thanks again to all who where behind me on this,
thank you all for having such great faith in me, you are all true friends

your friend Joe

im am pleased to report he got his seeds today :dance:ROTTEN POST OFFICE CRAP, HOW LONG IS IT SUPPOSED TO TAKE ANYWAY!!?? :confused:

your friend Joe
That's great news! Are you taking orders yet?

your friend Joe
there you go!!! you are honest you send seeds,and people get them! you cant care about someone that doesnt get there stuff! if they say they didnt get it you refund the money and its over with. no reason for you to be upset over this. if youre worried about reputation, then the twice a year dudes that say they didnt get there stuff you rfundand youre rep is stellar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 in business you have to make money just so you can give away stuff,lol.

your friend Joe

Ok....that is Awesome!!

yes he was wrong and im not defending him but if i thought about how many times i was wrong about someone then i guess its only right to forgive and that's what i have done

i dont know if he saw this or not, i didn't tell him i posted this

also ANOTHER UPDATE

i offered to refund his money and he said no and that we have both been through enough this week, i agreed

thanks to all of you that got my back on this, these are the times when you find out who is really watching and is a true friend
i would ask only that we dont beat him up anymore for what was done, he said he was sorry an i told him he is forgiven, he did not damage my reputation in any way and i commend him for that, i also commend him no matter what the reason was for his change of heart and the fact that he apologized, i dont need to know everything anymore i wanna move on now
when i sell to people because i still will, i will let them know that the shipping will cost more and the orders will take a little more time, all orders will have a tracking number and the post office will have no excuse anymore for dropping the ball and making me look bad, you can bet if there's a problem again im gonna get right up there :censored: about it (well you fill in the blank)

thanks your friend
Yer damned near giving them away anyway.
Not counting the ones you actually give away.

Whats a couple extra $$ between friends?

Glad to hear that the post office finally got their act together and the seeds were finally delivered.
yeah i am also but i cant imagine what the hold up was??
it was over 2 weeks??(closer to 3)
and it was just right here in the USA?? it wasn't like i sent it to Morocco or something :rolleyes: :lol:

thanks your fiend Joe

One time when I was in third grade, we let balloons go with notes attached asking the receiver to send a reply. Someone found mine in Nova Scotia and replied, but it too until the next school year for me to receive it.

One time when I was in third grade, we let balloons go with notes attached asking the receiver to send a reply. Someone found mine in Nova Scotia and replied, but it too until the next school year for me to receive it.
at least you got one i did it in 5th grade and nothing, must have got lost somewhere??

Back