• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

not spicy but hot!

You do know that the majority of global warming is caused by meatheads that love driving gas guzzling V-8's don't you?
I am not jealous at all AND i HATE your new mechanical heart, you bastard.

How much for a drive??

Novacastrian said:
You do know that the majority of global warming is caused by meatheads that love driving gas guzzling V-8's don't you?
I am not jealous at all AND i HATE your new mechanical heart, you bastard.

How much for a drive??

V8 rules! Meat rules!
As long as China and India don't clean the chimneys of their plants abandoning gasoline or Diesel cars won't help a thing. It's good that future cars will use less fuel and will burn it cleaner. But a V8 Mustang is culture and history. If we push aside our culture and our history we will vanish for sure! And man is an omnivore by anatomy and physiology. So meat without veggies wouldn't be good. But veggies without meat wouldn't be healthy either.

Novacastrian said:

Funny you should say that. Ive just gotten my grubby mitts on a '71 Cadillac 500 V-8 and its going into an early 80's Cutlass. I LOVE GLOBAL WARMING and intend to do my part towards it thoroughly.

Back