• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Nova tries Pure Evil

If the horse is dead, maybe someone should relay that message to the other guy. We're not playing along with him and his antics any further, and he appears to be having a man tantrum in response.

Ok, one review gives his opinion of a video he saw.(His opinion) not facts, that is ok. Do i think the father is bad...No. Poor choice(thats my opinion). Hope i don't get slammed because i don't agree. We all have different values and standard and thats ok. It's just OPINIONS not FACTS. I think(opinion) some people like to keep stuff going(drama). We have alot of the pot calling the kettle black going on. Agree to Disagree and lets move on to better things. :D

I would have had no problem with ones opinion. what got to me was the posting on facebook and calling me a douchebag, attacking us for being poor and calling us retards (we have a child with downs and this is the one word we just dont tollerate). that and him posting that if he ever met me he would punch me in that face. all that then deleting his posts and blocking me so he can feed his minions and not let anyone with and opinion against him post, well not without having it deleted and blocked. his childish games got to me for a min, but the better man in me prevailed. i ignore him now and could care less what he says. sure a lot of people would agree that nova trying pure evil was irrisponsible, but i look at it this way. she tried it in a controlled environment, with every remedy i could think of. had she gotten into it herself it most certainly would have been worse. there are those that will say that its my responsibility to keep these things from them, however kids are sneaky, i used to break into my dads room to lok at his baseball and football cards. all under lock and key mind you. i found the key and did what i wanted. and i was right at about her age. my point is kids who are dead set on something will more than likely find a way. instead i let her try it under my supervision and the end result is i ensured she wouldnt get into it ever again. whether you agree or not i feel right in my decision. and in the end of all this Ted did more harm to Nova than Pure Evil ever did. she was proud of the video, but i removed it. not because im wrong, but because i dont need the negative attention in my life, breaking the heart of my daughter in the process. a daughter who only wants to emulate her father.

I find it funny that all of the sudden Ted has morphed from the Fire Breathing Idiot looking for people to amaze with his pepper eating talents and stunts, like rubbing peppers in his eyes, into Dr. Phil. Jerret, I can't say whether I agree with you giving Pure Evil to your daughter or not, that is up to her, and to you as a parent to decide. Would I do it? No, because I already know my son doesn't like hot stuff at all. If he did, then I don't know. Regardless, who the hell does Ted the Idiot think he is to make it his mission? Same old Ted. Me me me look at me.

Ok, one review gives his opinion of a video he saw.(His opinion) not facts, that is ok. Do i think the father is bad...No. Poor choice(thats my opinion). Hope i don't get slammed because i don't agree. We all have different values and standard and thats ok. It's just OPINIONS not FACTS. I think(opinion) some people like to keep stuff going.... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vBesOFURek&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sorry there Standbyandfire.... I saw your using "opinion" a few times in that post and it made me think of this clip... lol. Damn i love this movie. So many lines appropriate to so many facets in life!

I posted here about some kids getting into some cinnamon candy that I had, which had ghost chili powder dusted on it. One particular member, that has since been banned, jumped all over me about it saying that he was going to call DFS, and telling me that I better not ever own any guns, and that he was a big bad marine and would open up a can... etc. Really over the top. Wonder if it is the same guy? ;)

I posted here about some kids getting into some cinnamon candy that I had, which had ghost chili powder dusted on it. One particular member, that has since been banned, jumped all over me about it saying that he was going to call DFS, and telling me that I better not ever own any guns, and that he was a big bad marine and would open up a can... etc. Really over the top. Wonder if it is the same guy? ;)
Sounds oddly familliar

Back