• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

November is FUN in Florida!!!

Just a few of the many I raised up this year, The first pic shows the bed I had to redo after the September flood, it was under almost 20 inches of water.

IMG_0163.jpg
IMG_0149.jpg
IMG_0128a.jpg
IMG_0120.jpg
IMG_0113.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0104.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg
IMG_0114.jpg
IMG_0116.jpg

Nice crops there hon, Wish I had that kind of land to work with. I'm more in town. I just started germinating seeds at the end of October. Got one starting on its second set of leaves and about 4 that are still breaking thru. Had one death :( need the other 31 seeds to do something hehehe. I'm very impatient. I love the scorpion tree heheeh.

Angie

As someone who lives in the bay area (zone 9b), we have very similar weather.

I'm thinking that winter this year won't be a problem, and I already have a butch T seedling for an outdoor grow :D

Nice crops there hon, Wish I had that kind of land to work with. I'm more in town. I just started germinating seeds at the end of October. Got one starting on its second set of leaves and about 4 that are still breaking thru. Had one death :( need the other 31 seeds to do something hehehe. I'm very impatient. I love the scorpion tree heheeh.

Angie
TY let me know if yah want a few seeds or lings I have a few I could spare. "Tampa gets pretty cold but you will be fine hoggie, "Florida FTW"
IMG_0119.jpg
IMG_0124.jpg

Back