• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

now thats a good woman

Im in the yard taking some final measurements for a greenhouse im putting together. I tell my girl "dam i think im only gonna be amble to fit about 80 plants in here.she replies with " come on do you really have to be able to walk through?". Hahaha

maanmaan said:
Im in the yard taking some final measurements for a greenhouse im putting together. I tell my girl "dam i think im only gonna be amble to fit about 80 plants in here.she replies with " come on do you really have to be able to walk through?". Hahaha
reminds or my wife and my yard lol

thanks needed a good laugh

your friend Joe

Not certain I'm in line on your post maanmaan ... does your lady think you should down size things  ? 

If so ......Makes me laugh too. I've jacked up most my backyard as my lady sees it. Maybe my Dawgs too.....  I have several fairly large Hoops that could be greenhouses but I don't want / or need to grow stuff year around . Don't want to work that hard. 

The wife said ... Ghez , there's not much backyard and grass left .  My reply ..... less for you to mow . Seems that was funnier in my mind than hers .

P. Dreadie said:
Not certain I'm in line on your post maanmaan ... does your lady think you should down size things  ? 

If so ......Makes me laugh too. I've jacked up most my backyard as my lady sees it. Maybe my Dawgs too.....  I have several fairly large Hoops that could be greenhouses but I don't want / or need to grow stuff year around . Don't want to work that hard. 

The wife said ... Ghez , there's not much backyard and grass left .  My reply ..... less for you to mow . Seems that was funnier in my mind than hers .
I took as she was saying you can use the room for walking grow more plants maybe I'm misunderstanding

+1 to Nightshade, that's how I took it also.

Who needs space to walk?  Grow more plants!  :lol:

thanks for sharing~

salsalady said:
+1 to Nightshade, that's how I took it also.

Who needs space to walk?  Grow more plants!  :lol:

thanks for sharing~
yeah, you got it salsalady,and nightshade. she basically told me not to be a whooos. saying you can fit more who needs room to walk.

Back